IGNORED

M & E

wild hair 39

Morning Lowell,

Don't over do yourself trying to get to every M&E. Most folks don't see how many miles you put on your bike or the wear and tear on your body either. plus you spend twice as much on fuel this year than last year as well. I can see you at the Rallie's if you don't make any of the M&E's . Use your retirment the way you want its yours you deserve it my friend...

We may not have much but you know our door is always open for you and hot coffee as well. Plus you have our phone # if you need help give us a call 24/7......

Morning Lowell,

Don't over do yourself trying to get to every M&E. Most folks don't see how many miles you put on your bike or the wear and tear on your body either. plus you spend twice as much on fuel this year than last year as well. I can see you at the Rallie's if you don't make any of the M&E's . Use your retirment the way you want its yours you deserve it my friend...

We may not have much but you know our door is always open for you and hot coffee as well. Plus you have our phone # if you need help give us a call 24/7......

hey buddy, did you say the coffee is on.lol bill :2133:

Hey Lowell I remember when we hardly had any meet and eats. Now they are happening every weekend some place. sometimes more then one on the same day.

I have a solution though you post your schedule of where you want to be each weekend and maybe we can set up the meets around where your gonna be.

Margaret

Yes Sir it is My door is always open and fresh coffee will be ready!!!

Hey bill,

wonder if he gets up as early as we do for coffee....??? :whistling:

No I'm probably not but I'm up at 430am every morning. Some times I don't sleep either.

Hey Lowell, I have a solution to your problem I think. I bet you are stopping at night and sleeping, wasting all that good riding time in the sack.

Heck thats probably another 500 miles you could be down the road.

Jerry

try not to ride at nite,can't see a will as i used to,the days are getting longer,now so 12 or 14 hr days are possable,as for getting up,depends on when i go to bed,usley 6 hrs 0f sleep,you want to go at 4 am,more than likly you won't have to shake my bed

jrichard is here now we have made a a couple of 100 ml days,he's headed tward home in the morn,and i'm headed for KBRAN,then on to madden ms

have you ever looked at your hair,when you get up,it don't know witch way to go,thats is like my schedule,you put it on here,and i mite show up, i'm going to denver as soon as the weather,gets over that freezing crap,so i will let you know when i head that way:stirthepot::confused24: