IGNORED

Video of our Copper Harbor Trip

DarrinGT

Earlier this year we were able to take a 4 day 1255 Mile Trip from Grand Rapids to Copper Harbor MI and back with some of our Peeps.

Lori and I on our 1997 Royal

Todd and Zelpha on their Road Star

Mike and Vic on the Old Mans Crotch Rocket, Goldwing

Kevin and Dawn on their newly acquired Yamaha Midnight Venture. Notice the Vance $ Hines Monster Ovals, He heard Mine and had to have them,..

Here is the Video that Mike made: As he stated, Need Lots of Volume!

Sorry, for some reason I could not get the video to imbed,..

Ill get some pics up soon, Enjoy!

Edited by DarrinGT

BEEEEEAAUTIFUL!! As I mentioned on youtube Darrin,, PLEASE let Mike know he did a FANTASTIC job!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for including us on your ride bro!

Puc

Thank you Puc I will pass it along to Mike, Yes he does a great job with these!

Hope that most made it past the 38 second mark, Gotta love his sense of humor,..

Very nice, thanks for sharing. Love to see parts of the country I have not been to. Looks like you finished your bike and got her dialed in right. Good job

Bill

Thanks Bill, The bike is runnin Sweet!, Not getting as many miles on it as I hoped this year as we are buying a new home so that has kept us busy with other stuff.

There are a few changes that I will make to the bike this winter so we will see how that goes.

Thanks again,.l

Nice vid. I see you spent some time on H58 between Grand Marais and Munising. That's a great little piece of road, not to mention the whole west part of the UP. Spent some time riding up there in August.

Sweet, Yea H58 is a beautiful road, We were there about a month after the repave a few years ago. One statement I read that it was like being in a Bike Magazine!

Mike wishes he had his Go Pro on while we were riding into Copper Harbor That was an awesome road, Lots of little turns and quick elevation changes, great tree cover and no shoulder. Lots of fun. We hope to be doing a 5 day western up trip next year. Mike did a scouting trip last weekend and will be planning it out.

Great ride.

But what mods are required to the bike to get it to stick to the road thru the 2 barrel rolls.......?

I have never had any good luck getting upside down on my bikes.:whistling:

lol,..Yea that was tricky, but please don't try that at home, We are professionals,...

Just Sayin,..

Thanks for the comments guys,