IGNORED

Finally found a truck to play with this Winter

Eddie

She will be a beauty when you get it done Eddie if it looks like any of your bikes did after you customized them.

Still would have loved to have had your black RSV.

I hope , my original plan was a rat rod but thats kind of what it is already. Has a built 350 with an auto trans . I think they call what I want to do a custom restore. Power brakes with discs and steering and maybe A/C. Complete rewire . The list is long already. Now to find the time.

I love those old Chevy trucks. I think mine was a '66 if I remember right. It was completely restored also. Wish I had never sold it.

Nice truck Don, that blue is close to what Im going with. That looks like a C10 short bed. The 1960-66 were all the same I believe . Mine is a C20 Long bed.

She will be a beauty when you get it done Eddie if it looks like any of your bikes did after you customized them.

Still would have loved to have had your black RSV.

Wish me luck, it's a lot bigger than a motorcycle. :)

Had a couple T-top cars. Never again. They leak,rattle, squeak and if you decide to take out for more air flow they never seem to do the job. But if you like it cool. The only difference in those years of trucks I think revolves around the hood and grill. Pretty sure the 66 had single headlight and turn signals in hood. Coil spring rear suspension. Actually the rear suspension is what current NASCAR rear suspensions are designed off of, only with a Ford 9 inch installed.