IGNORED

Bird Lovers?

Chaharly

We don't now but used to have an Umbrella Cockatoo and a Quaker. We were just talking last week about maybe getting another one.

Our pets at this time consist of a Sheltie and a 16 year old cat that we've had since he was 5 weeks old. Of course I posted last week about having to put our Annie down. Heartbreaking still.

I have a Monster Springer Spaniel and a 150 gallon aquarium.

Molly the dog is 80 lbs and 24 inches at the shoulder, this is absolutely HUGE for a Springer. Breed standard is 45 lbs and 16 inches at the shoulder.

Molly finds my buddies macaw just fascinating, she will stare at that bird in its cage for hours........

The aquarium is 72 long x 30 high x 18 wide.

We don't now but used to have an Umbrella Cockatoo and a Quaker. We were just talking last week about maybe getting another one.

Our pets at this time consist of a Sheltie and a 16 year old cat that we've had since he was 5 weeks old. Of course I posted last week about having to put our Annie down. Heartbreaking still.

I'm sorry to hear that Freebird, i didnt see that post.

That is pretty neat though, i've been thinking about getting a rose breasted cockatoo or a macaw of some sort

Nope, no birds. But I have 2 cats that would probably like to have a bird. Also have an Australian Sheppard. He goes about 70 lb and short of a bomb going off not much bothers him. He and the one cat are best buddies. Wifes dad use to have a cockatiel. He was a hoot. If you were eating a bowl of cereal you better watch it close.

I eventually would like to go to school to be a veterinarian or at least to work with animals.

If that is what you want to do, then do it. Sooner better than later. Follow your heart and establish a career that makes you happy. Too many people stay in jobs that offer the no fulfillment.