IGNORED

Any member near Mountain Home AR?

b2dad

Don and I will be staying in Mountain Home, AR Saturday night. We wondered if there are any members near there that would like to meet us for dinner. We want to go to Mountain View, AR on Sunday to Blanchard Springs Caverns. Couldn't really find any where to stay there so thought we would stay Saturday night in Mountain Home.

Thanks

Patti

Small world Peg's family lived there everyone's gone now but she still rembers visting everyone in Mountain Home . If not for being on call this weekend I just might show up but since we'll be in Eureka Springs Labor Day weekend guess we'll wait

Well I have to go to Mountain Home tomorrow for a Doc appt. and wed to the vet for my dogs yearly shots. So one more trip down wont make or break me. lol Sharon and I would love to come down and meet you. Do you have a place to stay? We live about 25 miles north of Mountain Home. We have a guest Cottage your more than welcome to use.

great to see folks open their homes to fellow venture riders:bighug:, and B2mom and B2dad are great folks to have as guest or host, as they have opened their home to so many members over the years.

cool beans..thanx:cool10: