IGNORED

Makes me nervous,,

cowpuc

I just noticed there are 250 people viewing the site and nobodies saying nothin... I feel like I am standing in a crowd of people and we are suppose to be having a moment of silence for something and I dont know what it is... Makes me nervous... :stirthepot:

Oh yeah, my wife just informed me that we (or I) won a gun tonight on a $20 raffle ticket.

OUTSTANDING SKIDDER!! CONGRATS!!:cool10::cool10::cool10: What is it brother?? LUCKY SUCKER,, I would LOVE to ride home with a brand new rifle strapped on the side of my bike!!

Still dont know for sure whether we are gonna make it down Skid,, we gotta a daughter with some financial college stuff we are working thru and waiting to hear back from them.

Oh,, and Carl,, bet one of those Carlburgers would shut me up,, for a while anyway... Someday we are gonna test that theory:fingers-crossed-emo:cool10:

OUTSTANDING SKIDDER!! CONGRATS!!:cool10::cool10::cool10: What is it brother?? LUCKY SUCKER,, I would LOVE to ride home with a brand new rifle strapped on the side of my bike!!

Still dont know for sure whether we are gonna make it down Skid,, we gotta a daughter with some financial college stuff we are working thru and waiting to hear back from them.

Oh,, and Carl,, bet one of those Carlburgers would shut me up,, for a while anyway... Someday we are gonna test that theory:fingers-crossed-emo:cool10:

Jeez Puc, at least you have a bike where you can swap out the fake gun for a real one. You should try that once on the old HD and see how long it takes someone to notice......

It's a Traditions Pursuit Ultra Light 50 cal with scope.

Now I am taking that to be a Black Powder shooter,,, I really really really hope I am wrong and its one of those outfits that shoot that .50 caliber anti aircraft round,, you know, that one thats good for a mile in accuracy and cost like 4 bucks a round for ammo!!:cool10:

Jeez Puc, at least you have a bike where you can swap out the fake gun for a real one. You should try that once on the old HD and see how long it takes someone to notice......

:rotf::rotf: and that .50 Anti Aircraft shooter would look mighty fine in that scabbard,,, mighty fine Bernie!!

I been riding that puppy A LOT with the fake gun in it,, could probably pull off sticking a real one in her now,, even the cops who hang at the local gas station just wave as I pull in... Still wont let into the State Park with it in there though:no-no-no:

Happy now Puc ?

YEP :rotf:

I got nervous once holding a full M-60 with a full can hooked up.......:whistling:

Cant even imagine Dan,, THANK YOU for your service in the fight for freedom brother!!

That said though (and I did mean that with TOTAL sincerity brother),,, wouldnt it be fun to mount an M-60 reward on a 1st Gen, hook up a full can, you ride backwards on the bike and shoot at targets floating in a river while I steer??? :cool10::cool10::cool10:

YEP :rotf:

Cant even imagine Dan,, THANK YOU for your service in the fight for freedom brother!!

That said though (and I did mean that with TOTAL sincerity brother),,, wouldnt it be fun to mount an M-60 reward on a 1st Gen, hook up a full can, you ride backwards on the bike and shoot at targets floating in a river while I steer??? :cool10::cool10::cool10:

Thanks Jack.

Floating in the river?? We could just wait for tailgaters or Politicians!!:whistling: