IGNORED

Carbon One Trike for sale ?

buddy

Sure am glad you stated your new ride I was doing good keeping my lips sealed but B2Mom on the other hand :whistling::rotfl:

Gonna love seeing you and Joyce in that beast ! Gotta ask ? you need MC license for this beast? I'm figuring you do since their called trikes

Yes you'll need both a helmet and /or a MC endorsement for these due to being classified as motorcycles per your state regulations concerning motorcycles in general. In short whatever rules your have on motorcycles in you state applies to these as well.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

Yeah Larry, we do become attached to our rides, I've hated to see each one of mine go too. Congrats on the Slingshot! I haven't saw one in person, but they do look roomier for the passenger than a Stallion, not a lot of room to move around on it. I'm sure your mechanical wizardry will come up with some goodies for it too.

What do you mean "I was doing good keeping my lips sealed but B2Mom on the other hand"???????????????????

Just wait til I see you next week at Eureka Springs...I will SHOW YOU!!! My lips will be sealed then too. Not talking to you!!!! I will talk to Peg tho. (LOLOL!!)

Sorry Carbon One that you can't come. Will miss you and Joyce. Enjoy your new ride.

Patti

What do you mean "I was doing good keeping my lips sealed but B2Mom on the other hand"???????????????????

Just wait til I see you next week at Eureka Springs...I will SHOW YOU!!! My lips will be sealed then too. Not talking to you!!!! I will talk to Peg tho. (LOLOL!!)

Sorry Carbon One that you can't come. Will miss you and Joyce. Enjoy your new ride.

Patti

LOL Mom you I Love you Both so much !!!

I was getting a head start for Eureka Springs meet:rotfl:

It won't be boring besides I have apple pie for you !

DID YOU SAY APPLE PIE???

Why Buddy...you know I LOVE YOU TOO! All is forgiven son. See you soon. Ummmm...what day are you arriving at Eureka Springs????

MOM

Thursday so we'll have a head start on apple pie lol be plenty for everyone well let's see three gallons enough for everyone lol

I thought you were bringing it for ME! ME!! MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes, we plan on being there Thursday too...so "EVERYBODY" will just have to bring their own "pie"...LOLOLOL!!!! First come, first serve, first MINE!! All MINE!!! MINE I SAY!!!!!

See you Thursday...morning? what time?

MOM

Gonna miss going to E.S. due to the new owner flying in that weekend to ride the bike home. It'll be both a happy and sad day when he leaves the driveway on the gal. Whatever I'm sure its going to a good home. If fact the soon to be new owner is a current member here but I'll let him make the announcement.

This past weekend my son & I went to the Detroit Dream Cruise and while there I spotted my next trike. Finally seeing one in the flesh so to speak as before hand all I saw of them were pics. Having already dropped a deposit two weeks ago with some apprehension on one and now seeing it in person convinced me I'm making the right decision.

Without further ado my next trike will be a Polaris Slingshot SL in red.

I had also given the Motor Trike Stallion some consideration but went this route instead for at least a couple reasons. More room for the passenger and between $5 & 10k more depending on new or used.

Polaris isn't delivering them to the dealers until the end of Sept or early Oct.so the waiting begins. All that out there for now are the demos.

Larry

BTW: You all are still stuck with me cause I'm not going anywhere. This is my biker home till I get kicked out. I'm still going to offer the items that I make for the Ventures too. Who knows what if anything I'll find to make for these Slingshots.:whistling:

Larry,, THAT is awesome my friend!! GORGEOUS piece of work!! Cant wait to see it in person!! :stirthepot:

CONGRATS LARRY!!:thumbsup:

Puc

Know what you mean on pulling the trigger too soon. I had looked at the 2014 Can Am's but couldn't decide plus we looked at the Motor Trike Stallions so when this Slingshot popped up I was all over it. Even to the point of selling the bike before actually seeing one in the flesh. After checking one out last weekend I do feel this machine is going to be a good fit for us.

Larry

Gonna miss going to E.S. due to the new owner flying in that weekend to ride the bike home. It'll be both a happy and sad day when he leaves the driveway on the gal. Whatever I'm sure its going to a good home. If fact the soon to be new owner is a current member here but I'll let him make the announcement.

This past weekend my son & I went to the Detroit Dream Cruise and while there I spotted my next trike. Finally seeing one in the flesh so to speak as before hand all I saw of them were pics. Having already dropped a deposit two weeks ago with some apprehension on one and now seeing it in person convinced me I'm making the right decision.

Without further ado my next trike will be a Polaris Slingshot SL in red.

I had also given the Motor Trike Stallion some consideration but went this route instead for at least a couple reasons. More room for the passenger and between $5 & 10k more depending on new or used.

Polaris isn't delivering them to the dealers until the end of Sept or early Oct.so the waiting begins. All that out there for now are the demos.

Larry

BTW: You all are still stuck with me cause I'm not going anywhere. This is my biker home till I get kicked out. I'm still going to offer the items that I make for the Ventures too. Who knows what if anything I'll find to make for these Slingshots.:whistling:

Hey Larry, That looks good on you... or ..... you look good in it. One or the other, I'm confused.:doh::clap2: