IGNORED

Carbon One Trike for sale ?

buddy

I look twice to make sure I saw what I saw:(

Don't know why and that's not our business but I hope all is well with you & Joyce

Peg & I hope you get what you want for it ! Man I wish I had $$ I jump all over this Trike in a Heart Beat !!!!!!!!!

Buddy

Thanks for the concern guys. Joyce and I are fine. We're just going in another direction is all. AND NO we're not going anywhere either cause this place is our biker home. Still riding the bike till it gets sold so you may well see us somewhere on it. Next week at the WNY rally for one and maybe the E.S. M&E in Arkansas thou we're leaning on taking the Miata on that trip.

Larry

I am guessing,,,, hmmmmm,,,, sports car - convertible,, hmmmmm maybe a Jeep.. First thing that popped into my mind was Gold Wing Trike but something in my gut tells me Sports Car...

If its a boat will ya take me fishing Larry:rotf:

This is fun,, I KNOW what EVER it is it will be AWESOME cause that Carbon One is AWESOME!!

Heyyyy,, wait a minute here,,, maybe a 1st Gen with a Side Car pulling a new camping trailer that has Air Conditioning and running water and everything!!!

I am guessing,,,, hmmmmm,,,, sports car - convertible,, hmmmmm maybe a Jeep.. First thing that popped into my mind was Gold Wing Trike but something in my gut tells me Sports Car...

If its a boat will ya take me fishing Larry:rotf:

This is fun,, I KNOW what EVER it is it will be AWESOME cause that Carbon One is AWESOME!!

Heyyyy,, wait a minute here,,, maybe a 1st Gen with a Side Car pulling a new camping trailer that has Air Conditioning and running water and everything!!!

Good one my friend. Sorry no boat thou. You'll need to talk to Freebird or Monty to take ya fishing. Well you already know I have a 83 1st gen & a sidecar. They just haven't been married yet.:whistling::)

Larry

Well if we don't know by Eureka Springs meet maybe we'll give you some Arkansas wine during the meet:whistling:

Wait a minute I'll call B2Dad on the other hand he'll will just tease me stating I know I know but I'm not saying a word

Gonna miss going to E.S. due to the new owner flying in that weekend to ride the bike home. It'll be both a happy and sad day when he leaves the driveway on the gal. Whatever I'm sure its going to a good home. If fact the soon to be new owner is a current member here but I'll let him make the announcement.

This past weekend my son & I went to the Detroit Dream Cruise and while there I spotted my next trike. Finally seeing one in the flesh so to speak as before hand all I saw of them were pics. Having already dropped a deposit two weeks ago with some apprehension on one and now seeing it in person convinced me I'm making the right decision.

Without further ado my next trike will be a Polaris Slingshot SL in red.

I had also given the Motor Trike Stallion some consideration but went this route instead for at least a couple reasons. More room for the passenger and between $5 & 10k more depending on new or used.

Polaris isn't delivering them to the dealers until the end of Sept or early Oct.so the waiting begins. All that out there for now are the demos.

Larry

BTW: You all are still stuck with me cause I'm not going anywhere. This is my biker home till I get kicked out. I'm still going to offer the items that I make for the Ventures too. Who knows what if anything I'll find to make for these Slingshots.:whistling:

100_6147 (Small).jpg

Edited by Carbon_One

Sure am glad you stated your new ride I was doing good keeping my lips sealed but B2Mom on the other hand :whistling::rotfl:

Gonna love seeing you and Joyce in that beast ! Gotta ask ? you need MC license for this beast? I'm figuring you do since their called trikes