IGNORED

Here it is.........at last.........!!!!!

DragonRider

I have finally received confirmation from St. Jude Children's Hospital, that our plaque is now in place and Ventureriders are recognized contributors to St. Jude. It took a while to get it done but its finished and placed in the hospital. I have attached a copy of the picture of the plaque and a copy of the letter from St. Jude thanking Ventureriders for their continued support.

To date Ventureriders have donated over $35,000.00 to St. Jude Children's Hospital.

Thanks to everyone who has supported this cause over the years.

St. Jude Plaque.jpg

[ATTACH]86244[/ATTACH]

Edited by DragonRider

The Venturerider plaque is only there because of you and your wife, and because of B2Mom and B2Dad Lewis.

For years the four of you have pushed and pursued contributions for St. Jude's and because of that effort from the four of you, the plaque is there.

There is no other reason but because of you four that it exists.

We may have contributed $$ over the years, but if it was not for the four of you persistently trying to reach a goal, it would not have happened.

You four have my many thanks !!!

And I to want to say Thanks to everyone who has supported this cause over the years!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Eck

The Venturerider plaque is only there because of you and your wife, and because of B2Mom and B2Dad Lewis.

For years the four of you have pushed and pursued contributions for St. Jude's and because of that effort from the four of you, the plaque is there.

We may have contributed $$ over the years, but if it was not for the four of you persistently trying to reach a goal, it would not have happened.

And I to want to say Thanks to everyone who has supported this cause over the years!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Eck

1 billion % true...

Eck

sign%20yeah%20that.gif sign%20yeah%20that.gif sign%20yeah%20that.gif sign%20yeah%20that.gif sign%20yeah%20that.gif :thumbsup2::thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Thank you for doing all you do. The $$$ is the easy part... and it ain't all that easy for everyone..... what you do is the work.

Thanks for posting that. appreciate all the work you and Charlene have done over the years, and all the donations from the VR members here. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have been on the "bandwagon". Thank you for letting us be a small part of this.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Patti and Don

Thanks for the kind words here and on FB, Don. There are quite a few others that helped make it such a success, if I had a year to name all of them, I doubt I could do it, the memory aint what it used to be. I never dreamed it would be such a success, but just like Vogel, build it and they will come. I have no special skills or talent for doing what I do, its just pure luck that things go the way they do. If there wasn't such a great site, with great people, fouinded by a great guy by the name of Don, none of this would have happened, so you need to pat yourself on the back too!

That is simply awesome. My huge thanks to Lewis and Charlene and to all who donate.