IGNORED

Cowpuc is a bad influence!!!

CMCOFFEY

I only hung out the trouble maker for a couple of days and he got me hooked on one of his addictions.

I was on my way out to a remote site that we maintain and I saw this store on the way. I have been there before, but I had to stop.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/coffeyR6/MISC/69DE066C-0E41-45AA-B663-44334D9EF2BD.jpg

I had to pick up something for Exodus. I adorned her with her new decoration before I tucked her into bed.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/coffeyR6/MISC/66359725-A1BA-4162-B49D-4BF369F6634A.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/coffeyR6/MISC/540E9F86-0952-4F9C-99F8-321B020B3ECD.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/coffeyR6/MISC/8647B4AF-90BB-49F9-B595-9866BAC0E2A1.jpg

And yes I have a sharpie in my bike and I do plan on having the 3 other people, that are here with me, sign it.

My name is CMCoffey and I am a sticker addict.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::sign Rock On::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

Now,,,,,,, I dont wanna hear NO snide comments from the peanut gallery about me corrupting the younger generation here folks.. First of all, Chris (CMCoffey) is officially an adopted Son of ours - making it legal for him to be, as his name implies, a little CMCOFFey.. Second of all, when I offered to help him fix his front fender (lost a screw somewhere near Mt. St. Helens when his bike "Exodus" and Tweeks were out playing tag) and he accepted a zip tie for a "Puc Fix" AND than HE said it was a PERMANENT fix - I WARNED HIM OF THE SLIPPERY GROUND ON WHICH HE STOOD!!!!

Of course, everyone knows what I think of that GORGEOUS sticker Son,,, its beautiful AND your ol man's PROUD of you Son-shine and very happy for Exodus!! I wish you nothing but the best in your future sticker signee,s AND cannot wait to add my name!!!

Now,, want some fatherly advice? Look around your base and see if you can find a marker or something more durable than these permanent markers I have been using (Sharpies).. They dont hold up as well as I had hoped.. If you find something PLEASE let chur ol man know will ya?

Also, get a small cheapy digital camera that uses a standard SD Card for storage (16 Gig cards are cheap for them - when ya drop the camera while filming on the bike you can stop an pull the card out and toss the camera). It needs to be video capable..

Stickers draw people like peanut butter draws mice - from hence forth son you will be amazed at the cool people you are gonna get to meet and you are gonna want little video clips of them telling their storys and signing your stickers..

Your parents latest was a Chinese lady whose Grandpa was in the military in ww2 China, he escaped, her father ended up being a Vietnam Vet of the U.S. - an amazing once in a lifetime opportunity and I have her story and signing on vid!! This all happened within 1 hour of our home on the way back from the International, early in the morning, after 14 hours in the saddle as we stopped for gas.. She said,, "hey,, I have been there" and thats all it took...

As in all things, you are gonna run into nay sayers along your path.. People WILL poke fun at you.. Dont get dismayed or frustrated, remember they are just PEOPLE:bighug: who weren't blessed with the charector flaw that you have inherited, they truly dont know of our addiction,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yet:rotf:

Love you Champ!!!

Dad

PS, about ALIENS,, another one of those addictions,,, cant WAIT to get back out there and have you show me those dead ones you guys got hidden at Nellis and get a shot of you helping one of them sign my Nellis sticker...:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

I knew that Puc was a bad influence.

My only saving grace is that I might already be too corrupt to be able to be corrupted.

I just like to frustrate ole Puc with the little weather machine that I brought with me from the planet Zoore when I moved to this little blue planet. Although last winter I think I might have gone to far and it might have been ole Puc that was lobbing shi....stuff over the lake in my direction.....:duck:

For a more permanent signature that will not wear off like a sharpie have you ever looked at paint pens, it actually writes with paint. The only issue is it does not dry instantly like an ink marker.

http://www.sharpie.com/enus/pages/oil-based-paint-marker.aspx

http://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-markers/=t5bli4

Since it will be covered with stickers and signings get a can of clear coat from any store and spray the autographs to help the fading. Puc you can do this also not just for covering the bugs.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I was looking at clear coat today while I was in town for JUST THAT PURPOSE BILL!!

Brother,, we have GOT to be related!!:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Found out it has to be applied very carefully cause the clear coat loosens the Ink from the Sharpie and then it runs...

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I was looking at clear coat today while I was in town for JUST THAT PURPOSE BILL!!

Brother,, we have GOT to be related!!:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Found out it has to be applied very carefully cause the clear coat loosens the Ink from the Sharpie and then it runs...

Yup

If you are going to clear over the sharpie, you have to do 4-5 coats that are super lite so that it dries almost instantly or it will mess up the sig.

If you use a paint pen, it will not need clear. Or you can clear over it just like any other paint.