IGNORED

and they said I was running places for stickers, hey Coffey..

cowpuc

That comment I keep hearing about Tweeks running out of sticker area could not be further from the truth.. Take a look where some more of my very favorite stickers ended up!

A dear new friend of ours, Sargent Coffey of Nellis Air Base found out that the area 51, Nellis Air Base museum located on the Extra Terrestrial Highway was closed when we rode that 150 stretch of no gas highway that passes right thru Nellis so we were unable to stickerize Tweeks so he personally took it upon his broad soldiers shoulders to make sure Tweeks got her just reward..

Now located right next to our sticker from Travis AFB, the base we visited last year, the sticker n patch are proudly worn by Tweeks Sargent Coffey!

Also note, a reminder to stop and say hi next time we come thru is clearly visible!

THANK YOU CMCOFFEY, WE WILL BROTHER!

Puc

PS,, if you look close enough you can see in the picture a sticker from the Camp Ground Host at the Oregon State Park where BikerJohn, CMCoffey, the Shuttlebugs (thats MR. Shuttlebug to you LOL) and Tip n I stayed.. Sargent Coffey also made sure that the sticker that this wonderfully understanding gentleman wanted to present us with got safely into our hands!! The sticker is located in the bottom right of the pic right beside the Nellis patch..

Edited by cowpuc