IGNORED

What's everyone's 4th of July plans?

GAWildKat

Mike and I will be in Savannah thurs afternoon/evening through Sunday. Other than visiting a couple of museums and going to Tybee Island to swim we havent any other plans. Anyone want to meet up say, Sat?

Tricia

PS. We wont be taking a bike...

Cool, We wont be on the bike...Mike's concerned abt breaking down that far from home. I think we are staying in Hardeeville. Friend has an RV parked there and offered us the use of it for the weekend. And I'm thrilled...hotel prices jumped from 2weeks ago.

My woman and I are going over to the neighboring city mayors house for dinner and desert and a 30 min fireworks show over the water in front of his house. I'll get a chance to shmooze with the police chief and a couple captains.......we all know what good that will do.:cool10::rotf:

-Pete, in Tacoma WA USA

Are you going down to visit Arthur and I'm not talking about ADC either. You may not get to do any swimming at Tybee Island if this tropical storm turns into a hurricane, which will be named Arthur. If that is the case, there will be a lot of vacant rooms. :depressed:

Good luck and hope you have a good trip.

RandyA

Its supposed to blow past on thurs....but yes, I am watching the weather jic. But living in GA almost all my life I'm used to tropical storms and Hurricanes. The Flood of 94 was fun....when Alberto decided to drench the state for a week or so. Btw, anyone who volunteered to send or deliver supplies here after Alberto, I thank ya. I personally was without running water for 3weeks. I was catching rain water in 5gallon buckets to bathe...dunno many 21 yr olds who'd thought of that or done it.

Me and my gal are going for a ride. We are leaving out early on the 4th and riding up to the beautiful northwest Arkansas area and experience some of the best motorcycle roads in the country. Then we're gonna find somewhere very nice to eat and have a wonderful quiet dinner. Then spend the night in a top of the line hotel. We will ride all day Saturday the 5th and return home in time for me to take my 5 year old grandson to the sprintcar races.

Being a farmer of sorts, I will be fixing fences and taking care of livestock (four rescue dogs). I plan on smoking a couple racks of beef ribs on Saturday for the family. No riding planned but I do need to change the oil in Sylvester and clean the K&N air filters and change the final drive fluid. Piece of cake! Love the heat and humidity...not. Fall and winter are coming and that makes me happy.

:farmer:

Tip n I were just yakkin about that kat! Great minds travel in the same vicious circle I guess,,, oh,, wait minute,, said that wrong,, that kinda means we are all a little crazy.....

anyway,, we left sacramento this morning and are just about in utah.. its a toss upfor us,, maybe rushmore,, glacier, bongobobs, home to cut our kneehigh grass/weeds - nahhhh,, probably end up in some little dirt main road cowtown up in montana watching some young buck-a-roo light bottle rockets..

bout my style....

puc