IGNORED

The time has come

1rooster

rI have diabetes and now I have the bad feet along with it.Harder and harder to hold the bike up.After the Asheville rally I will be selling my venture.Time to put more miles on the convertible.I still love the wind in the face.

012.jpg

Gerald sorry your feet are giving you problems i would like to have met up with you on a ride to show you that the red 84 you sold me was getting some road time but now she is hickuping and dont want to run right i think the carbs need rebuilding so she sits for now anyway enjoy the convertable looks like fun

Gerald, I know what you mean. I have been dealing with diabetes for about 35 years and did not do a good job with controlling it. I have also had thoughts and discussions about what is in my future. I have a 96 wing with reverse that I have thought about triking and even the Miata route. We have one locally I would love to have that would probably pull a trailer easily. Look at this one:

http://tricities.craigslist.org/cto/4474135543.html

RandyA

WE are with you Rooster whatever you decide.

ABSOLUTLEY!

rooster, sorry to hear about the issues your having with diabeties.. guarenteed,, what ever direction you go we are with you! Thoughts and prayers for you, and for you too Randy, as you folks deal with that stuff!