IGNORED

Anyone have 2 Banjo bolt fittings for compressor?

Repairing my class system and I'm missing the banjo bolt fitting that thread into the center of the compressor to run air to the front and rear.

If anyone has two extra or can point me to a place to purchase I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

JB

I don't plan on setting more than medium on auto which is 14 in the front and like 44 in the rear. And that's holding up well so far.

Eventually I'll get the real bolts and use those but for now I just couldn't handle zero air with my wife and I on there. Every bump you'd swear you were going to break a tooth or something.

Honestly I'm surprised I got it working. Wen I bought her the guy said the compressor was bad. It was actually only disconnected and the air lines removed and cut.

I jump the compressor with a battery and it kicked on so I decided to try and fix it.

Had to do the e4 fix on the class but the increase/high button still doesn't work and I can't get it to. Even resolve red ALL contacts on the board.

But I'm amazed it's working now and that it's holding air just fine so far :). Can't wait to take her out 2 up and show the wife how a ride this should be. :)

I really appreciate all your help and I love this site :)