IGNORED

Class system compressor wiring, hoses and fittings

Hey everyone, I've done the E4 fix on my 1st gen (got it a while back second hand) and looking at the air compressor under the trunk there are threaded sockets where I'm guessing hose fittings should go. I also need to know which hoses go where as all of mine are disconnected and/or cut.

If anyone has any images or can point me to a place on the site where there are images I would really appreciate it. I've looked through the tech library service manual as well as a 20 minute search on the site and haven't found any.

Thanks in advance.

JB

it does! Thanks!

question the two hoses in the center with bolt head looking tops... where do those go? Those are my two empty sockets ... also, what type of fittings are those or where could I find them for purchase?

it does! Thanks!

question the two hoses in the center with bolt head looking tops... where do those go? Those are my two empty sockets ... also, what type of fittings are those or where could I find them for purchase?

The short hose with a fitting goes to the hose and fitting attached to the rear shock. The long hose goes forward to the forks.

Those fittings are banjo fittings with O-ring seals, hollow bolt, etc.

I believe your best bet to finding those special hoses is on eBay, or contact a member here who has removed their CLASS, perhaps they saved the hoses.

attachment.php?attachmentid=85392&stc=1&d=1404067418