IGNORED

I love the abuse

ragtop69gs

Ok,, you asked for it raggy..

the very least ya coulda done was announced your timer had gone ding BEFORE you reupped, given bongo a chance to post another of his infamous polls and than we could voted on whether or not your membersip would be extended..

Now you will have to wait a whole nuther year just to find out whether we do or whether we dont

OH YA!

OK I got nothing! :doh:

Bubber

Now there's a first! :cool:

Ok,, you asked for it raggy..

the very least ya coulda done was announced your timer had gone ding BEFORE you reupped, given bongo a chance to post another of his infamous polls and than we could voted on whether or not your membersip would be extended..

Now you will have to wait a whole nuther year just to find out whether we do or whether we dont

Trial members can post at will, what they gonna do? punish him by making him a full member! I'm not gonna piss him off, he'll poison me at his bbq if I do.

So they sent you a notice to renew, I guess you can consider that a form of for play to go with a full year of our abuse.

So that's what that wet spot was! :D

He got a notice?? All I got was a notification that my PM box was full because "Trial Members" only get 25 messages...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Is it fair to pick on somebody who is obviously struggling with mental issues ? I mean he does own/like a 2nd Gen when obviously a 1st Gen is the most sound and reasonable decision. Then he re-ups to proclaim it loudly again ! If that isn't a cry for help what is ?? Get that boy some Obama Mental Healthcare... or just keep giving him a hard time for grins and giggles... :rasberry:

:sun:

Jay I just did the same thing But I don't get the bashing that you do.:rotf:

I'm a glutton for punishment.

You ride a 2nd Gen and admit you are slow!! Folks are sorry for you!!!:whistling:

That's funny coming from you.... a guy with a second gen that falls off going 2 feet per hour! :rotf::rotf: :witch_brew:

Is it fair to pick on somebody who is obviously struggling with mental issues ? I mean he does own/like a 2nd Gen when obviously a 1st Gen is the most sound and reasonable decision. Then he re-ups to proclaim it loudly again ! If that isn't a cry for help what is ?? Get that boy some Obama Mental Healthcare... or just keep giving him a hard time for grins and giggles... :rasberry:

:sun:

You musta fallen down and bumped your head right before the temps hit 110* down there in Az. Why else would anyone of sound mind ride an antique that you gotta make your own parts for? :doh:

That's funny coming from you.... a guy with a second gen that falls off going 2 feet per hour! :rotf::rotf: :witch_brew:

Quote:

Yeah if I had been on a 1st Gen with all that power I wouldn't have fallen over just had to hang on!!!:innocent:

Jay,

Don't pay any attention to Dan,

He doesn't have a driveway, just ask Kevin...(AKRefugee):stirthepot:

I got several 1st Gens and ONE 2nd Gen!! Everyone is allowed one mistake....:stirthepot:

Don't worry Dan ! It was just good judgement slipping out, it doesn't happen often but we were all pretty sure you had it in you somewhere.

THERE'S STILL HOPE FOR YOU. :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

He got a notice?? All I got was a notification that my PM box was full because "Trial Members" only get 25 messages...
Really - - -I was in the middle of reading threads when all of a sudden while about to post another thread I got a notice saying I did not have authorization :confused24: paid my $12.00 and 2 minutes later I was somebody again :thumbsup2: (or at least as close to a somebody as you possibly could get on this site). :whistling:

Dang,

I have a first and second gen so I can't say anything.

Dang.

Best of both worlds

A 1st gen to get to places while they still exist.

a 2nd gen to actually be able to watch the leaves go from bud to green leaves and then to colored leaves all in a single trip.

I got several 1st Gens and ONE 2nd Gen!! Everyone is allowed one mistake....:stirthepot:
But Dan :backinmyday: If I recall this was your second mistake :confused24: the first was leaving your tent poles at home when you went to MD :whistling: Edited by saddlebum