IGNORED

Here are some good ideas

Dragonslayer

Well our local Yamaha Dealer had free demo rides today and tomorrow. California Sidecar has the bikes for demo. So I got off work at 10:00 and headed over. Looked at an Ultra a Victory a Strat and a couple Goldwings. I ended up taking the Victory cross country for a ride. Not too impressed with the way they had it set up with short windsheild and no lower fairing. It ran good but had some vibration in the bars and front end. The gut told me that the cross country tour is a different animal. So then I jumped on one of the Goldwings. That was a mistake. It ran rings around the Victory. I could tell that right off. I did the same ride but went about 15 miles further and hit a few of my favorite roads. When I got back the man running the demo's ask how I liked it. I just looked at him and said if it wouldn't be $30,000.00 I would take it home.I didn't mind the seating or the footing, a good backrest and highway pegs would take care of that. And I was surprised how smooth the wing road. If I could afford it I would get one tomorrow.