IGNORED

hi all,,, set out lookin for Weed this morning and here we sit, hi all

cowpuc

Woe woe moderators,, talking about Weed as in the town of Weed,,, easy does it,, ol Puc aint no druggy,, cant change the names of these towns outhere ya know!

So, before we left wilton ca this morning I had to get a new pair of riding boots.. my old ones were melted pretty bad from the hot tarmack in south west texas and Tipsaid they had a real strange odor to em.. I needed something that was light, agile, classy, a lil uncommon and make me look tough... the look tough part cause I dont carry my handgun while touring so I gotta depend on looks.. SCORED EM, SEE PICS!

sitting in weedup to our eye brows right now. Hi everyone! Mount shasta is right outside of the window at mickydeeees I am looking out of! Unlike us, it really is high..

Quick note on finding Weed. One of the gangstas headed toward The Dalles venturewest rally leaked it out that a bunch of those elbows were meeting at a motel 6 in red bluff.. as we were going past red bluff, I pulled in, went inside a gas station and asked where the local 6 was at.. got directions.. tip asked whati wasdoing, isaid just follow my lead.. walked in and, with debonair and style only Puc possesses I convinced the clerk that I knew some folks thatmight be staying there tonight.. named acouple first names,, caught a glimps of the room names for the night n said thats them..

wrote a really nice message to them, addressed to VR riders... she seemed like a very considerate person, this clerk at motel 6 inred bluff.. she promised they would get it this evening... lets all wait in anxious anticipation while seeing if any of those fel fellerlers will acknowledge this existance of said note..

Beautiful country out here,, got a hunch its gonna do nothing but get prettier as we leave Weed behind..

oh yea, no time to tell you all about the pic with tippy, myself and the older guy in it but,, WOW, what a story.. stay tuned for the next installment.. give ya a hint,, he is a vet, rode a wla as a military police...

Thanks for riding with us

tippy n puc

20140617_191129.jpg