IGNORED

Is Everyone Okay?

Aussie Annie

Yesterday was a busy day...met with my family doc about weightloss counseling and he saw me shake my hand out (my arms get numb if I sit like Im reading a book) so now I get a nerve conduction study done on the 2nd....but like Bob we're safe...just some afternoon thunderstorms yesterday.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

We ain't in Kansas anymore!!! Wait a minute we weren't in Kansas to begin with......Where am I??

Probably hopelessly lost. That's cause everyone tells you where to go. :stirthepot:

No storms here , nothing but nice weather thou we are expecting some rain to come thru tonight and maybe tomorrow.

Larry

That same storm from Nebraska came through here last night at around 2:00AM. It had calmed down to just a lot of lightening, thunder Heavy rain and 70 MPH wind. The power went out for about 45 minutes. There were some tree branches down, but no serious damage and no reported injuries.

Farther west near Madison WI had a tornado drop down with some buildings leveled but no serious injuries. One building was a school, fortunately this was at night so no one was there. http://www.jrn.com/nbc26/news/Possible-tornado-in--263418951.html

Hey, we still all say that and it's from the Howdy Doody show in the 50's. (or is it even older than that?) I remember (I think) the kid Dilly Dally whose ears spun around, cause I have ears about the same size, but mine don't spin.:)

Peter