IGNORED

like I used to say to my employees,, breaks over, back at it guys

cowpuc

Well,, here we go again,, chasing the wind.. was a good break but went by way to fast.. seems to always happen that way when your having fun.. gotta new sticker for tweeks today though, a real unexpected one. We had lunch at this place called Smack Pie in Lodi California.. place was awesome. The way it works is you get an 11 inch pizza and they put what ever toppings you want on it, build your own basically.. REALLY GOOD PIZZA! They had shirts with thier logo and I commented how much I wish I could get a stricker for my bike. Manager asked where we traveled from, I told her. She says, stay right there I got something for you. Came back with the coolest sticker.. her and the assitant manager signed it for us and wished us safe travels whever the road leads.

Oils changed, tweeks purrs on the new 20,50.. tires at spec for air, mono holding a steady 78 pounds, brake pads all looking good, got new tire ordered from a place called JCCYCLE in irving ca and should be here at daughters when we return from Oregon, Washington touring, tents strapped on, jackets packed, tanks full and we are off to the VentureWest rally in the morning! Sure hope those west coast troublemakers can put up with us for a few days!

I read somewhere that when hanging with that bunch ya gotta remove your seat and your battery and lock things up at night for some reason.. at this point its just a rumor but if there is any truth to it I WILL BE REPORTING FACTSVBACK HERE IN THE WATERING HOLE AS THOSE GOPHERS POKE THIER HEADS UP!

Aint to worried about Tweeks cause she has a way of taking care of herself, last guy that messed with her ended up with a mixture of grease and red georgia clay all over him that I am sure he is still trying to get off. Its actually Tip I am most concerned with.. I pitty the person that gets caught causing her to either hhave to hitch hike or push the bike very far! Last time that I was responsible for either of those I woke up with a really funny looking haircut, my bald spot had moved down onto my neck...

No idea what The Dalles area in oregon is like as far as puter service, hopefully we will be sending pics and word up as the rally proceeds but if we dont it doesnt mean we arent having the time of our lives... besides, being that far from roswell I gotta hunch the threat of abduction is over so those hoping to be rid of us permanently is a lost cause..

You folks back in the artic circle of which we call home, I am sending a heat wave your way. Shiuld last at least thru the 4th.. Let it go FLYINGFOOL, LET IT GO!

Puc