IGNORED

radiator cover

ridefree40

Guest BluesLover
Rick Wagner... he is a VR member here, and a great guy to deal with.
Hey Eck ... is he related to Steve Wagner who also does the RSV custom grills??? :whistling::stirthepot::confused24:

Cheers,

on a different note, Steve, thanks for your advice on the windshield bag, looks great......somebody asked to see pictures of some and I tried to download mine but haven't figure out how to make them smaller yet, maybe you can show them yours......

I have 2 pic's of my windshield bags mounted. ( Not the greatest pic's. )

I got them from J&M Corp. part # 505876 HDCH 990

The best part is they are plain and don't have Harley written on them.

The bottom tail of the bags can be slipped between the dash and the windshield. ( don't even have to take the windshield off ) just loosen it up.

When you tighten the shield back up it pinches the bag tail between the shield and the dash backing. Doesn't move and can't be pulled out.

Hi David

The bags I'm using are listed in above post and they have a nice stiff backing. They fit the curve of the windshield really nice and don't fall forward when you put your stuff in them. They are a real nice quality and not flimsy. I had a set of bags I picked up cheap that had a thick vinyl tail piece on them and the bags were riveted to it. They bowed at the top and I didn't like the way they fitted or looked so I trashed them.

Thes cost more but I think they are well worth it. my 2 cents

Eck

you don't have to paint the back of the shield Black . Use the same color of the biks and it would look sharp. or paint the shield first with the bike color. and then with a coat of black. The bike color will be seen through the windshield from the front of the bike and the black will be on the backside of the shield to match the bag color.

Just a thought ??

The best one out there!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wagnercustomproducts.com/

Rick Wagner... he is a VR member here, and a great guy to deal with.

Honest as the day is long....

Hey Eck ... is he related to Steve Wagner who also does the RSV custom grills??? :whistling::stirthepot::confused24:

Cheers,

Eck must be suffering from CRS, it seems to be getting worse lately......

Is it a side effect of PMS season?????