IGNORED

Met a Guy

Kregerdoodle

Yesterday, I stoped in a cafe in Sommerville, Tx to have coffee before church and saw a Suzuki choper out side, walked in got a table and was sipping my coffee. This guy waves at me then comes over to my table. He was from Denmark, he baught the bike in Miami on Feb 15th and is traveling the US and Canada, he is headed for San Fran. Cali. and then headed north, said he had to be in Chicago I think in June to pick his wafe up, then its to the Vintage rally on Vintage OH. He is going to traveling untill the end of Aug. so one of ya`ll may run into this guy. Very nice person and great to talk to.. some day I want to be able to do that also...

You say he's riding a Suzuki chopper? He's traveling for months at a time? Oh the pain! Unless he has a very comfortable seat or his butt is made of steel this guy must be invincible! But what a ride to do. I'm jealous.

You say he's riding a Suzuki chopper? He's traveling for months at a time? Oh the pain! Unless he has a very comfortable seat or his butt is made of steel this guy must be invincible! But what a ride to do. I'm jealous.

Yes this guy must be tough..... the seat looked stock, one of those narrow seats that steps up to the passanger seat ( all in one ) I think if It was me I would have bought a Venture in Fla. instead of that thing... oh well, better his back side then mine!!

OH his poor wife when she gets on that thing. It is too bad we don't know how to get in touch with him. We got lots of folks that would have met up with him.

Margaret

I thought the same thing, supose I need to start packing a VRO member list with me all the time, so that I will have all of that info.....