IGNORED

Hey Everybody

Yama Mama

Just wanted to say hello. I have not been on here very much and I thought I would say hello to those of you I know and hello to the one's I never met, as yet.

Ron and I rode the bike this weekend and now I am feeling the need to ride again. It was always there, but over the winter I guess I lost some of that old feeling. Sure feels good again.

I hope everyone has a SAFE and Good Memorial Day and remember those who gave their lives so we can live in this great country.

Yama Mama

Hey Larry,

No I never really left, but I am the sort of person people really do not realize when I am here or not I guess. :hurts:

Yama Mama

All the first geners have been on good behavior wondering when you might pounce now the Harley dudes that's another story. Now suppose you will be away riding all the time!

Oh there could be a need for a good NEKED CHAT again. I will see what I can come up with.

Of course, this does take some planning. All the snacks and drinks takes me a while to make you know.

Of course, you are all probably afraid to come on there.

:stickinouttounge:

Yama Mama

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,,, waasssuup Mama,, long time no have heard from.... Was just saying to myself the other day,,, "wonder what happen to Mama,, sure miss partying with her",,, than I answered myself and said "she probably got mad at all us guys for hanging out in da ladies room so she found a new place to hang",, den I says back to my other self,,, "nah,, she wouldnt do dat,, she loves us crazy old geezers"....

Anyway,, glad your back,, your a whole lot more fun to talk to than me talking to me:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::backinmyday:

Hey Peggy nice to hear from (pay no mind to that Carl guy he is just getting ornery in his old age) Its a shame there is no MD this year. I always look forward to seeing the pair you.

We always enjoy seeing you too Ben. But hopefully we will get to see each other in the future.

=====Ron and I rode the bike this weekend and now I am feeling the need to ride again. It was always there, but over the winter I guess I lost some of that old feeling. Sure feels good again. ===== Yama Mama

Know the feeling Mama. We just finished our first VentureRider spring ride which was part of MarCarl's annual VentureIn. We were blessed with fabulous weather and it felt so good to meet new and old friends again as well as to enjoy a rare good weather day as they have been scarce so far this year in our area.

Hey Peggy nice to hear from (pay no mind to that Carl guy he is just getting ornery in his old age) Its a shame there is no MD this year. I always look forward to seeing the pair you.

:scared: I think you need to work a bit on that last sentence, Ben...

:beer: