IGNORED

Bugger That Hurt !!!

Aussie Annie

Dang! Had a fall at home on Friday evening. Was crossing the room to close the patio door, and my right boot that has the build up on it didn't clear the floor! The toe hit the floor, and off balanced me. As I went down the foot twisted in the boot Ouch!! and the left side took the full fall.

X-rays at the Hospital..... I have torn ligaments in my right ankle, which is the bad leg.

Glad Alan was home to help me. Now I am just really sore BUT OKAY :thumbsup2:

Gotta remember I don't bounce! :sign yeah that:

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::95::95::95::95::sign13::sign13::sign13::sign13::sign13::sign13::sign13::sign13:

OUCH,,, ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE!! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:FROM TIPPY AND I!!

OUCH OUCH OUCH,, I FEEL YOUR PAIN ALL THE WAY HERE IN MICHIGAN!!!

HEAL FAST AND FULLY!!

YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!!

PUC

PS,, OUCH

Annie so sorry to hear about the fall. Hope you heal up quickly!!

Time to make that uneven spot a ramp instead of a step....or install a softer floor:whistling:

I don't bounce either any more....tried (I repeat tried) to play softball the other night. Sad thing is I'm thinking about doing again. Some lessons are just harder to learn.

HUGS to ALL

Dave

:bighug:

Geez Annie that hurts way too much to be doing that stuff . Unbalanced or not. Hope it heals as quickly as possible but know it takes us old folks a bit more time. Least ways that's been my experience. Carry on best you can Annie.:080402gudl_prv:

Larry

BTW: Thought you was always a bit unbalanced so did you fall cause you got balanced? :stirthepot: Love ya just the same. :innocent:

You will have to sit at the computer and talk to us more, The bad news is you won't be able to shift the gears for awhile.... So here's a nurse to help you heal :223: Look someone made one just for you :rotf: Someone is always :stirthepot: around here!!! We hope it wont be long like this :backinmyday: before you are back to :cool10: So here's lots of :bighug: and :fingers-crossed-emo from California. Now listen to your Doctor ( we men listen just can't remember by the time we get home) AND above all :no-no-no: running in the house :grandma: always said.

Dang. Foolish me. I sort of figured that being down under, when someone fell they would just naturally float up toward the ceiling.

Yah gotta start watching where you step.

Take it easy, follow the DR's orders and get well soon.

Now you have us all worried about you,,,, maybe you should move to America,, you didn't have any of that when you were here,, and that way we could look after you better if you did something like that again.,,,, No bounce eh????:think::think: wonder what can be done about that?

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::95::95::95::95::sign13::sign13::sign13::sign13::sign13::sign13::sign13::sign13:

OUCH,,, ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE!! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:FROM TIPPY AND I!!

OUCH OUCH OUCH,, I FEEL YOUR PAIN ALL THE WAY HERE IN MICHIGAN!!!

HEAL FAST AND FULLY!!

YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!!

PUC

PS,, OUCH

Uh Oh! It's very obvious our ole buddy Cowpuc discovered how to adjust the font size. It's gonna get real crazy from here on out! LOL.

Feel better Annie !! sorry to hear about your fall. You would not have fallen here in the states, as you wouldn't be "down under". yuck yuck , yes...it was bad humor.

serious, get well soon !!!

:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo