IGNORED

Hey Dingy!!!

bongobobny

Your pipes are here, why aren't you???

PS you will be pleased to know that your box raised over $35 for St. Judes! We will be returning Tomorrow and will see you in Mansfield Sunday or Monday...

:sign isnt that spec :mo money: :thumbsup2: :rotfl: :wow: :think:

Gary

Wow! If I knew the box was going to be a money maker, I would have put them in a bigger box! :doh:

Awesome job Bob. :thumbsup2:

To think, those things are still on the road, what's it been two weeks now? :scratchchin:

P.S. Gary if you give the spark plugs to Bob, I think he is coming to MarCarl's and I can get them there no postage costs then. Thanks in advance guys!

Edited by The Tooch
Just thought of it.

Wow! To think, those things are still on the road, what's it been two weeks now? :scratchchin:

P.S. Gary if you give the spark plugs to Bob, I think he is coming to MarCarl's and I can get them there no postage costs then. Thanks in advance guys!

All I can say is the Canadian boys did there bit quickly and efficiently -----Whats the hold up with you American boys --:confused24: We even got them across the border for you :whistling: -:witch_brew:

Ya know Bongo,,, its entirely possible that that box could become very valuable.. If the new owner takes really good care of it and sticks it back on the auction block at a future St. Judes auction, you probably should buy that back.. :whistling:

Do I smell the potential for a hunk of cardboard to become one of St. Judes biggest $$ producers... :stirthepot::stirthepot:

Yea,,,, well done Bongo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is the Canadian boys did there bit quickly and efficiently -----Whats the hold up with you American boys --:confused24: We even got them across the border for you :whistling: -:witch_brew:

Even faster then UPS!!!!!!!! Hey Bob I think you should charge Dingy STORAGE fees for holding on to that SO LONG for him!!!!! :witch_brew:

Should you be messaging while telling Mike how to drive????:whistling:

At that point in the return trip Mike could read signs and find his way home. We are abt 20 mins from home and glad to see familar roads again. Let's see how the cat greets me when we get home.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk