IGNORED

Happy birthday Grandma!!

Flyinfool

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::group cheers::group cheers::ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY GRANDMA FLYINGFOOL!! YOU ARE LOVED!!

PS.. FIND THAT WEATHER MACHINE OF YOUR GRANDSONS AND KICK IT FOR US WILL YA??

HUGS AND KISSES!!

PUC

Well today was Grandmas big birthday party.

A hall was rented, to hold her family, 72 of her 85 direct descendants were able to attend, representing 5 generations from 4 states.

All 6 of her children were there and each put on a presentation. the whole presentation lasted for about 2 hours and was a mix of tears of laughter, and tears of happiness.

I don't know the last time I laughed so hard.

A great time was had by all, and most important Grandma thoroughly enjoyed herself.

Grandma is the first and only centurion that I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

WHAT A BLAST JEFF!!!!

Just a few minutes of computer time chatting with you usually leaves me cracking up,, I cant imagine being surrounded by 5 generations spanning 100 years of people who you inherited your sense of humor from and NOT laughing my guts out like you said you did!!:cool10::cool10:

Congrats to your Grandma and to your whole family for doing that for her!:thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Puc

Are you accusing me of having a sense of humor??

I have to admit, none of the doings had much to do with me. It was mostly her 6 kids did all the work.

Although I was a small part of the entertainment as an extra. FORTUNATELY there should be NO pics of me making it to this site.:scared:

You mean you REALLY do have a weather machine..... Careful how ya answer that one brother,,,, lots of folks reading this who might not as easy going as ol Pucster about this crazy weather we been having... :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

• 2 years later...

Well Grandma made it thru another Birthday, she is now 103. WOW

But alas all good things must come to an end. We were all surprised that she made it to her Birthday again but she will not be with us for much longer, she has made her peace with her maker and has been ready to go for a quite a while now. We are all praying for a quick and peaceful end to relieve her of the pain she is in. She says that there should be a law that makes it illegal to force people to stay alive and suffer.

• 3 months later...