Please Pray for Lori and I.. We are right now Ashville N.C. waiting for tomorrow to get here..

It's a job that has us down here and sometimes we have a time to doubt ourselves. Everything

has been sold and we are just waiting for the next day to get here.

Sorry to be so vague.

Angel & Lori

The thing about Florida was we also believed it was done and and doors kept shutting at last moment. Here they even paid for us to come down! :)

Just having some last minute jitters before we see them today at noon.

Its beautiful down here.

Angel &Lori

Sorry you have been going through it. My Prayers are sent for your well being and comfort. At least your thinking about the South, God's country. It don't snow down here so much and Asheville is a beautiful area with great riding roads. Best of all, close enough for me to ride up and harass you. Good luck with whatever it is your facing.

Angel,

I pray for both of you. Been there and done that.

Life in Christ is exciting. I pray for the Lord to ease your nerves and give you not only peace about what you're doing but joy and a real sense of excitement. This is but one more step in a journey. And what biker doesn't enjoy an adventure? :080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

I wish you well brother,

Richard

Don't think your alone on the move, we just settled in to our new place about 2 weeks ago. Trying to get my business going here now, Chamber of commerce, new ads, new lettering on the trucks, new business cards. new suppliers. Building departments. (The screws are twisting tight right now). just so much to do, to get her started again.

ASHE-francisco is a gr8 upcoming area------w/the eclectic shops and all the other things to do------the artsy crowd has gone in and transformed the city---to a profitable place!------gr8 riding also----------good place to start again and ALSO keep prayin'-----:thumbsup2::group cheers::usa::usa::usa: