IGNORED

Riding season HAS begun

Marcarl

WOW that is purdy Carl!! :thumbsup: Is yours the Automatic?

I was out on my old Harley earlier, stopped at a lite, a lady on a Spyder RT pulled up beside me, kid on the back with a dog in his arms.. I asked if hers was an auto, shook her head yes.. Looked VERY comfy!!

Was talking to Tippy later as we pulled out on our 83,, told her about reading Gray Ghost's ride plans and him making the comment that they are taking their Spyder instead of the Venture cross country cause then his wife could drive too.. Tell ya what bro,, that certainly sounds interesting..:backinmyday:

BUT wheres all the CHROME!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

Chrome and Cognac don't go together so well,,, and it has lots already,,,, you know how hard it is to keep that stuff shinny? and any idea what they want for chrome? we have to leave something for you to get me, so when are you coming over?

Nice wheelchair bike there Carl,,,,,Rose brought that same "3-wheeled" question up to me,,,,still not ready to carry her on the RSV yet, I'm thinkin' a refresher on the IT400 dirt bike will help it come back sooner (such hard work !!)...

I'm sure Marca will be able to sleep better now when you're both out riding.....:whistling:

Chrome and Cognac don't go together so well,,, and it has lots already,,,, you know how hard it is to keep that stuff shinny? and any idea what they want for chrome? we have to leave something for you to get me, so when are you coming over?

When am I coming over!!!!! You got the new bike!!! When are YOU coming over!!!!!! And did you find the money I left you???? :stickpoke:

When am I coming over!!!!! You got the new bike!!! When are YOU coming over!!!!!! And did you find the money I left you???? :stickpoke:

Money???? did you leave some money???? I think I would have smelled that the minute I walked into the shop,,,, I did notice somebody was here, the soap was gone,,,, now about the money,, where did you leave it???,,was it sticking out so I could see it???,,, did you hide it so I'd have to spend time looking for it???? Yes I found it,,, and thanks!