IGNORED

You recon a 2nd Gen would pull it.

Dragonslayer

can't pull it in GA,,,, maybe FL.

But, wow, what a rig. Anyone see a price,,,, US.

EDIT: Rickardracing,,,,, YES indeed that was a joke. If you could pull it,,,, I don't think you could stop it!

Edited by Mike G in SC

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/usmcxterra/MOAB/IMG_5048-1.jpg

Well that was a good post for me, I would buy it to tow behind my OFF Road XTERRA. Winner of Cool rides online and celebrity vehicle on the internet in ads and such. But since I drove it to MOAB and back to NE ohio I have not had much time to wheel with it since I have taken riding back up. Due to gas prices its just more fun per dollar to ride. That is one very very very cool trailer. Like the departure angle on it. Watching the video it would have followed me all over Moab for two weeks. But maybe not of made the stairway. Would have been a problem having that behind. Maybe winch it up after ascending. I would want one if I had time to use it. For sure.

Hey, Bob!

That awning would give you some great shade when you're tearing your bike apart at the next Meet-N-Eat! :stickinouttounge: :rotf:

That thing is awsome!!!

Yea Todd,

You would be right if I still owned a 1st Gen.:stickinouttounge:

Didn't you hear I moved on up to a 2nd Gen.:Im not listening to

Ges, Have one problem at a M & E and never live it down.:bang head:

The only thing this camper doesn't have that you do is Central Air.

UEV-440... Nice camper....Just not for a bike...

Tare/empty weight= 1100 kg or 2526.085 lbs.

Thinking that tail... would definitely be waging the dog... on the back of a RSV...

You are probably right..... Do you think it would work if we hooked two 2nd gen to it in tandem.

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

I really hope your joking. But if not, before you pull it, take out a 1 million dollar life insurance policy out on yourself in my name. I will make the payments.

Another person looking to profit at my demise. You might as well get in line with the ex-wives.:mo money: