IGNORED

The B2 trike has a new home

b2dad

Just wanted to let everyone know that the B2 trike has found a new home. It is staying within the VR family. So that is good. We will let that person make the announcement.

You aren't getting rid of us tho. We are still going to be on here...for a very long time!

Patti and Don

Someone got one gorgeous bike!! I sure hope they keep that B2 painting like it is!!

I know you two were wanting to get rid of it and are talking about RVing,, congrats on both counts, I am really looking forward to reading about your continuing lifes adventures!!

Now,,, about that new owner,,, we're waiting...:whistling:

Puc

darn patti, did'nt think don would ever part with his trike. i look at my stratoliner every time i go past it in my shop and talk about selling it but just can't pull the trigger yet. we can't wait for you to get your motor home so we can invite you up here to go camping with us. there is a new camp grounds 7 miles from our house near the river that is just fantastic. it is being built by st. peters township. its called lakeside park st. peters. check out their website. also close to mainstreet st. charles and the boat. we camp there all the time. see you in about eleven days. bill and linda. :clap2: :)

You don't have to worry about the painting, cowpuc. It's not going away anytime soon. :crackup:

AWESOME BRENDA!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for easing my mind on that one!!

Oh yea, before I forget,,,,CONGRATS ON BEING THE NEW OWNER OF ONE OF THE COOLEST TRIKES ON THE ROAD!!!!

YOU DONE BEEN BLESSED!!:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

PUC

Patti, one question.....why not tow the trike on a trailer behind the motor home so you could ride the roads in what ever area you park the motor home in?

I know the answer to that but will let Patti post when she gets home from work.

Lary

Looks like a little Beamer to me,,, WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COOL Don,, what ever it is!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

OH YEA,,,, THAT PUPPY DEFINITELY DESERVES A "LETS NAME B2DAD'S SPORTS CAR" THREAD.....

HEY DAD,, YA GONNA HAVE THE TRUNK LID PAINTED IN A REAL PRETTY MURAL?

B.M.W. = B2.Moms.Wheels.

:rotfl:

I was looking for one myself but everyone I looked at was a pile of crap with high retail price

They are nice cars and I love the body style !!

Yep Dad has good taste !!

B.M.W. = B2.Moms.Wheels.

:rotfl:

I was looking for one myself but everyone I looked at was a pile of crap with high retail price

They are nice cars and I love the body style !!

Yep Dad has good taste !!

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Good one Buddy!! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Man I'm gonna miss sitting next ya an eatin Froggies!!!!

Ah, ah, wait a minute,, just woke up - brains workin kinda slow,,, yep,, here ya go:

B.M.W. Z4

B2 Mom's Wheels Zero 4 Dad :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Keep this up we'll be in that pot just a hoppin with dem hoppa's:witch_brew: