IGNORED

AR tornados..

Eck

I met this guy about three weeks ago. He is renting a home from a friend of mine down the street. I was down at my friends house helping them move out and this guy showed up and I found out he was moving in. Heck, I don't even remember what this guys name was after being introduced to him by my friend.

Anyway, no he did not dig, rake or pay for any part of my shelter.

Last night I decided to extend my kindness (for that moment), and not say anything to him about being on my back porch or in my back yard or having free access to my shelter.

Now that I thought about it more and slept on it, I will be speaking to him next time I see him to ensure he knows how I feel about him just walking into my back yard and standing on my back porch. That better never happen again. I will also be telling him to never come onto my property again with out first ringing the door bell located by my front door.

As for use of the shelter, I will leave this discussion alone (for now) because if a tornado ever does come this way, I really don't want to be telling him or anyone that they can not come into it for safety, (unless it is at max limit when they arrive).

I mean the shelter only holds so many.. so first come first serve would be fine with me no matter who they are. Friend or no friend.

I do like the idea of handing him a shovel though and telling him to start digging his own.. :whistling:

How many people does that shelter hold? And where do you live again, exactly. The weather looks a little dicey around here at the moment.

How many people does that shelter hold? And where do you live again, exactly. The weather looks a little dicey around here at the moment.

Holds 8 to 10..........a few more on steps....

My address is:

155 underground road

Lost, Al

Eck....Ya shoudda told everyone you were having a new septic tank installed and left it at that.....:whistling:

Your darn right.. I should have just never said anything, but its hard to hide a storm shelter hanging off the back of a trailer...

I'll plug that address in the GPS for safe keeping.:thumbsup2:

You do that.. I'll be watching for ya..

Maybe you need to sell first come, first serve tickets in the neighborhood. Sell as many tickets as you can and put on the tickets that for each event that only the first ten that arrives get to go in the shelter and there will be no reservations. If they don't like that arrangement, sorry and good luck. The tickets will be good for one year and then for those interested, they can renew. This would be like buying an insurance policy. If they don't pay, they are not covered(no pun intended).

Another option would be to become a salesman for the shelter company and make some money that way.

RandyA

Thanks for picking up on our Vilonia location and thinking of us. Brenda and I are in France but have been in contact with folks at home. We are located on the highest point in the area looking down on Vilonia from 5 miles south of town on SR 107. The tornado passed 3 miles from our house and basically destroyed downtown Vilonia. Ten lives were lost in our small town. Response from the community has been overwhelming! We will return home next Monday to a drastically changed landscape. We are grateful to God that our house was spared and pray for those less fortunate.

Lynn in Limoux, France