IGNORED

finally almost time to go home

Black wing

its been a gruelling 14 weeks of BMQ, and Thursday i get to march across the parade square and graduate as a full fledged member of the Canadian armed forces. Its really surprising what you can accomplish in two and a half months. I cant wait to see family again, and to pull the old venture out of the storage container and feel the road again.

:thumbsup:Way to go Black Wing!! Congrats on your accomplishment of becoming one of your countrys finest:canada:!! THANK YOU for doing so!! Good luck on your future ride plans mate!!:thumbsup2:

Puc :7_2_102[1]:

Edited by cowpuc

thank you Stache, happy to see other Canadian service men on here. im looking forward to a long career here. I go to Borden next week to begin my aircraft structures course :dancefool:

i cant wait to be doing less of these haha :pushups:

Hey Alex

Your going to be right outside Barrie. We'll have to get together for a ride and consider tagging along on May 24th to Marcarl's VentureIn meet & eat. You can actually meet a bunch of the gang here.

I did my time at Borden back in 1977/78. I was just a kid 17-18! My son-in-law did a course there last year, it was real nice cause that meant my daughter was real close. He is posted in Edmonton now and my 1st grandson was born out there back in December.

Congrats on your 1st step.....just remember "There's no life like it!" :sign woo hoo:

sweet im going to go get my bike to bring to Borden in two weeks so in definitely in for the meet and eat

Check out the calendar and sign-up for the VentureIn if your interested. At Marcarl's it seems the 1st gen's Out number the 2nd gen's So your scoot will fit in!

I should warn you about Carl's speeches, they do tend to go on...and on........about :confused24: but he puts on a good spread. :178:

I spent 5 years in Bordon back in 89 to 94 nice place I was a vehicle tech then I move onto Gander NFLD for the remainder of my time till I retired in 2000 . Good job on your training now let the fun begin on your trade training . Good Luck

Barry:thumbsup2: