IGNORED

Buddyrich

joebmh

From his profile try sending him an email rather than a PM or calling him. His phone number is listed in his profile.

For his email address see http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showpost.php?p=577399&postcount=4 . I'd contact him before sending money.

Thanks Don,

I didn't see the post with his email but will send him one now. I tried looking up his number to start with but all I get is you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: I assume this is because I'm a new member with only a trial membership. Maybe some of you regulars can answer my question. I ride a Valkyrie Interstate with OEM CB/intercom. I'm looking for a way to connect my cell phone to the Honda system (corded or Bluetooth) and want to know if his cable will do this. Any input?

Thanks

Joe

When I was flat on my back in bed with no way to communicate with anyone BuddyRich sent me a laptop ( without anyone asking) so I could let the world (that's this site) know that I was coming back!!! The time with that laptop can't be measured but it was a lifesaver. From lying in bed in pain so bad I could hardly take it to having something to occupy my brain. (Yeah I know it don't take much.) I will never forget that. Pulled a old "Outlaw" loner out of his corner and I ain't been back in it for long since. Where are ya buddyrich??As I said what I owe you can't be measured!!