IGNORED

How passengers feel whne you have the controls

muaymendez1

Yep same here numerous times I felt Peg Helmet hit mine lol she denies it but she was falling asleep

I know several lady's here state they sleep on the ride

Thanks for the video nice seeing what it's like from the rear seat

I made this video because melissa used to complain about the quick slow moving turns ie. Parking lot u turns and such. She would also say she can't see ahead around me.

We took a ride with a friend of mine and the first few turns away from his house were violent sweeping turns . Melissa tapped on my shoulder. "SEE THAT'S WHAT YOU DO"

I guess with a passenger, moving in a more subtle way and letting her know my intentions should ease the ride for her

I took some curves and switchbacks pretty hard with Peg did this for a while as we was with the Eureka Springs meet when we stopped for fuel and break I asked Peg how she was doing as she was going over the photos she took ? Really she took photos in those curves & switchbacks and she said I need to pick it up some ? Really I'm scraping the exhaust and floor boards on 04 Venture she said colesgrandpaw leaving us behind lol so I picked up the pace only time Peg told me to behave is when we was doing wheelies on the 83 Venture lol

When I first got my bike I didn't have headsets for the intercom.

I told my wife I wanted to get them so we could talk to each other without yelling back and forth.

She said "you don't want to hear what I'm saying! I'm either muttering or praying."