IGNORED

sending seat to have it butlerized

midnightrider1300

OK I've stood the stock seat for 37K miles, but over the weekend I decided that ENUFF is ENUFF, I called Rick Butler and made my appointment to have both seats BUTLERIZED... I can't wait..... I am sending it off this Friday the 18th and hope to have back when I return from my sons graduation from Lackland, Air Force base...

OK I've stood the stock seat for 37K miles, but over the weekend I decided that ENUFF is ENUFF, I called Rick Butler and made my appointment to have both seats BUTLERIZED... I can't wait..... I am sending it off this Friday the 18th and hope to have back when I return from my sons graduation from Lackland, Air Force base...

You won't regret having the Butler Seat Mod done. The guy does fantastic work at a very reasonable cost!

Boomer....who sez yer tush iz gonna love dat seat.

:cool10:

After a 200 mile ride yesterday, my seats were shipped off to Rick today...I too had enough.

Ernie

well a 300 mile ride a cple weeks ago and a 200 mile ride yesterday did me in....I work in sales at a yamaha store and I know what seats cost, and i've sat on a lot of the aftermarket seats and I don't like any of those.....