IGNORED

Kyle Petty on a Harley... not a Victory?

bmxndad

http://www.nascar.com/2008/news/features/02/28/kpetty.bike.ride.kschrader/index.html

Just read this article about Kyle Petty (Harley Classic) and

Ken Schrader (Suzuki Boulevard) riding their bikes from Daytona to the next Cup race at Fontana, CA.

Kyle says hes riding a Harley now after riding a Victory for the last couple years.

There is a picture in the article of him riding a Vision, must be an old picture.

Anyone know why hes not riding a Victory any longer?

Or maybe Polaris isnt sponsoring Petty Enterprises anymore and therefore Kyle can ride anything he wants to now. I know that a few years ago Richard Petty was doing commericals for Polaris and I noticed that he hasnt for a while.

Just a thought.

Rick F.

I have to agree with Steve; maybe Harley in Florida got wind of his desire to ride from race to race and decided this would be a good promo opportunity and GAVE him a bike. Afterall, if he rides as much as he's planning to, look at the FREE advertisement for Harley. Hey maybe if I go tell the news media I'm going to ride to the West Coast, someone will give me a free bike ??? NOT !!!!! I remember when I was planning my trip to Oregon in 2000 I went to our lousy local Yamaha dealer and tried to get mileage sponsorship to donate to Jerry's Kids. The cheap b@$%@ wouldn't donate a penny.