IGNORED

Radio volume problem need help

NSA Joe

Hi everyone looking for some advice finished putting stebel air horn on today. Turned bike on and started it no problems. When I started messing with radio I don't have any music controller lights up and seems to work ok. Checked the connections in the fairing and they look good. cleaned with contact cleaner anyway. When I turn the controller off I can hear a small noise from the speakers but still no volume tried cassette no music either. Looking for ideals checked both fuses in right front and left side also both good. any ideals have read all I can find on site hoping someone out there has some info thanks joe

Hi everyone looking for some advice finished putting stebel air horn on today. Turned bike on and started it no problems. When I started messing with radio I don't have any music controller lights up and seems to work ok. Checked the connections in the fairing and they look good. cleaned with contact cleaner anyway. When I turn the controller off I can hear a small noise from the speakers but still no volume tried cassette no music either. Looking for ideals checked both fuses in right front and left side also both good. any ideals have read all I can find on site hoping someone out there has some info thanks joe

Check the connectors under the passenger seat.

Was wondering if anybody has replaced the master control for the radio and what kind of problems they had before it went out. Been measuring voltages on the harness going into seems ok and ground checks out. One other question for now when you put it on CASS does yours flash on the handlebar controller if you don't have a cassette in it? Thanks joe

Have you checked your speakers? I had one to go out up front and bought new ones without checking it. when I put the new speakers in I still didn't have sound on the left front. So I jumped across to the right speaker and all was ok. It was the amp burnt out on left front.I would try an old speaker and see if it might be the amp going bad.