IGNORED

VR International "In memory of ride" suggestion

Eck

I have a suggestion I would like to share in regards to all the VR family members and loved ones we have lost over the years.

What would you think about a set annual "ride date" where each of us can get on our bikes take a VR International "in memory of ride" for all those we have lost.

Every year on that same date, we get on our bikes and ride that day and then come back and post where we rode to such as towns and amount of miles we rode, even if it was only a 1 mile ride (due to weather).

I suggest we make the annual date sometime in Aug or Sept where most everyone can ride.

What do you think? :confused24:

Edited by Eck

Heck yes Eck. We simply set the date and each member just get out and ride. That's a lot easier than trying to co-ordinate 1 ride with a bunch of riders in each State meeting up for the ride. And of course the option is there for several members to do just that if they so desire.

While all Members lost were valuable to all of us I would suggest that our ride date coincide with the date that we lost Gunboat.

Boomer....with respect.

How about us setting August 25th as the VR memorial ride date every year?

Each year on Aug 25th, we can either set up M&E's within our areas and meet up with others for the day ride or just take off and ride by yourself.

We all mark down our mileage , towns visited, and maybe even take a few pics and post it all later that evening or the next day in the VR memorial day ride thread for that year.

If this was a nice sentiment Star Touring Started a couple years ago, I have never heard about it.

I mentioned this to a few at the TX MD this past weekend and decided to post it to get a feel how others would take it.

I have never associated with Star Touring or any star group.:confused24: