IGNORED

Teespring/St. Jude Fundraiser...........

DragonRider

Sorry to say, it doesnt look like we are going to make our goal of 50 shirts, only 19 committed to and only 11 hours to go, we need to reach 50. Dont know if I will do another right away since this one didnt fly too well. I am dissapointed, I really wanted to wear that shirt proudly. If anyone is interested in me doing another let me know, I have a different one ready, but unless enough interest is shown I am not going to do it right away.

A BIG THANKS to those who did committ to buy!!!! Maybe next time.

The next one is a different color, I cant mix the colors, I will put up a poll and let you guys choose the base color and see if that works.

Brake Pad...........sorry..........no shirts this time. but we will get there I hope!

Squidley, ever think about wearing a bib when you eat...................:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Lew,

Now this is just me talking, but what killed it for me is that they were only available in white. I would need darker colors as I am a food magnet and the shirt in white would be ruined the 1st time I wore it.....:2cents: