IGNORED

Happy Birthday Sleeperhawk!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hope you have a great on George.

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

:Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday:

If he gets on he probably will have a great day and I'm not saying on what!

:rotf:

Happy Birthday to my Sleeperhawk! You have made my life so amazing and I am truly so blessed to be your wife. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine how wonderful life can be! I love you!!!

:Happy Birthday::wow::Happy Birthday:

:Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::Happy Birthday:

:Happy Birthday::group cheers::Happy Birthday:

That is the coolest Birthday well wish I have read in a long time,, brought tears to my eyes!! :sign outstanding: You got yourself a keeper Sleeper!!!:cool10:

Happy Birthday!!

Puc

PS - Tippy just read what you wrote and now ya got her :bawling:,, guess we are just a couple of old sensitive bikers who think the world needs more of what you guys got..:thumbsup:

That is the coolest Birthday well wish I have read in a long time,, brought tears to my eyes!! :sign outstanding: You got yourself a keeper Sleeper!!!:cool10:

Happy Birthday!!

Puc

PS - Tippy just read what you wrote and now ya got her :bawling:,, guess we are just a couple of old sensitive bikers who think the world needs more of what you guys got..:thumbsup:

Yes, I do have a "Keeper". Took a couple tries to find the right one. :cool10:

Happy Birthday to my Sleeperhawk! You have made my life so amazing and I am truly so blessed to be your wife. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine how wonderful life can be! I love you!!!

:Happy Birthday::wow::Happy Birthday:

:Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::Happy Birthday:

:Happy Birthday::group cheers::Happy Birthday:

I love you to Honey, you are the one that makes us work. I never, ever want to be without you. Love you forever.

P.S., thanks for the great birthday presents.