IGNORED

New fundraiser for St. Jude

DragonRider

I have found another way to raise funds for the Kids at St. Jude. Its not an auction where you have to keep bidding, but an outright purchase of a shirt that I designed for this purpose. If all goes well there will be others. Our goal is to sell 50 shirts. The shirts range from 18.00 for a regular T up to 21.50 for a different style. Now if we dont reach the goal, no one pays anything. No charges will be processed till the goal is reached, if we go over, means more for the Kids. So if you dont like the shirts in the St. Jude auctions, check this one out. Just follow this link.

http://www.teespring.com/Cruisinforstjude2014

Edited by DragonRider

Gonna keep this up top, thanks, 10 already and we have 20 days to go, should be no problem. Cant wait to design the next shirt, and if anybody wants to help, I am open to it if they want to start a campaign after this one is over.:thumbsup:

Edited by DragonRider

Lewis

I wasn't sure where to post this? I noticed that a couple of the auction items only had .25 cent bids on them. Not to judge anyone but I thought that was a rather low bid but maybe people were just trying to get the item started?

Anyway......I decided to bid on one of the t-shirts and made a dollar amount bid on one and it now shows that I bid .25 cents??

Am I doing something wrong? With other bids being .25 cents am I not the only one?

Sorry, if I'm messing up!:confused24:

No matter how much you bid, the first bid is always .25 if you get out bid your bid keeps going higher till you are out bid on you initial bid. Ex. I bid $25.00 for the item first, it will only post to .25, after that you bid 10.00, then my proxy bid will go up to $11.00, it keeps going on like that till my $25.00 bid is outbided.

Lewis

I wasn't sure where to post this? I noticed that a couple of the auction items only had .25 cent bids on them. Not to judge anyone but I thought that was a rather low bid but maybe people were just trying to get the item started?

Anyway......I decided to bid on one of the t-shirts and made a dollar amount bid on one and it now shows that I bid .25 cents??

Am I doing something wrong? With other bids being .25 cents am I not the only one?

Sorry, if I'm messing up!:confused24:

Do you really know who we are?

We are a family, Not just friends, We are Caring people, Not just for ourselves, but for everyone. We share our thoughts, Make lifelong friendships, We'll even call you out of the blue, to help you with your wheels, or guidance, or a contact number for help while you're on the road.

These are beautiful shirts, Making the number should not be the issue, exceeding the number, will help the children that really need the help.

I don't know about you, But DragonRider always gives to receive. I understand his passion. I've made the trip to Saint Judes. I saw the fear in the childrens eyes.

Come on Folks its a Great Looking Shirt, It's a few:mo money:

Not to mention, My wife & I will sport these shirts at the 2014 IR

Venture Rider Cares:clap2::clap2::clap2::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

We have been doing this since 2005 and I have been to St. Jude 7 times since I started doing this, and every time I come away feeling good, and touched in a way you wont understand until you have been there. I had a mother of a patient there tell me her son calls us his Angels for what we do for them, now how can that not affect you........................This isn't just about selling 50 shirts, Its about helping these unfortunate Kids who need all of our help.

I would love to sell 100, 500, 1000, but I figured we shouldn't have any trouble getting 50 sold with such a large membership. It you cant afford these, there will be another campaign after this one and another, because I want to make a difference for the "Kids" at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Thank you.

Do you really know who we are?

We are a family, Not just friends, We are Caring people, Not just for ourselves, but for everyone. We share our thoughts, Make lifelong friendships, We'll even call you out of the blue, to help you with your wheels, or guidance, or a contact number for help while you're on the road.

These are beautiful shirts, Making the number should not be the issue, exceeding the number, will help the children that really need the help.

I don't know about you, But DragonRider always gives to receive. I understand his passion. I've made the trip to Saint Judes. I saw the fear in the childrens eyes.

Come on Folks its a Great Looking Shirt, It's a few:mo money:

Not to mention, My wife & I will sport these shirts at the 2014 IR

Venture Rider Cares:clap2::clap2::clap2::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Lewis you are a driving force for a great if not the best originations , certainly one of the top . I saw Ellen's show on Monday and she did this

"Ellen shared that Samsung was, in fact, donating $3 million to charity since they'd gotten so much exposure at the Oscars. Ellen will divide up the money between St. Jude's Children's Hospital and Humane Society of the United States."

that's $1.5 million each . I'm home after carpel tunnel repair and have run out of things to watch / do. She is a good lady with all the things she helps out with.

I'm in for one "T" now

Edited by bill in mn

Hmmm, I dont think we can get close to that, but we sure can try, Ellen does a lot of good for a lot of people and orginizations.

Lewis you are a driving force for a great if not the best originations , certainly one of the top . I saw Ellen's show on Monday and she did this

"Ellen shared that Samsung was, in fact, donating $3 million to charity since they'd gotten so much exposure at the Oscars. Ellen will divide up the money between St. Jude's Children's Hospital and Humane Society of the United States."

that's $1.5 million each . I'm home after carpel tunnel repair and have run out of things to watch / do. She is a good lady with all the things she helps out with.

I'm in for one "T" now