IGNORED

RE-DO!! National Election Naming YammerDans 2nd Gen Poll!!

cowpuc

Gotta try again folks!! WE NEED AT LEAST 50 VOTERS!!  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Gotta try again folks!! WE NEED AT LEAST 50 VOTERS!!

• Garage Queen
    • Tent Pole II
    • WARDEN II
    • Tower of Power
    • Barney
    • SILVER SPLENDA
    • Doorknob
    • Road Kill
    • Splatter

11:00 news flash:

The Federal Regulators Of Scam Elections of Naming (aka - FROSEN) issued a recall on the National Election being conducted for Naming YammerDan's New RSV today. Regulators issued their recall notice claiming that formal "Required Universal Mandates Allowing Democratic Decisions" (aka - R.U.MADD) had not been met.. RUMADD requires that a minimum of 50 votes be tallied in order for the results of the election to be valid.. Apparently, a recent National Poll For "Naming YammerDan's Bike" failed to meet these standards by 1 vote.. A new National Election is now in process..:stirthepot:

Is it too late to get another name in the hat.... I vote for "Who cares, I'm Over it":stickinouttounge::stirthepot:

Oh yea Bob,,, bet you'd be singing a different tune if you had just gotten another foot of snow in less than 24 hours like we did today:stickinouttounge::stirthepot:

Oh yea Bob,,, bet you'd be singing a different tune if you had just gotten another foot of snow in less than 24 hours like we did today:stickinouttounge::stirthepot:
Hey Puc, I get it we had 2" of snow last week which resulted in 4 days off work and stuck in the cabin. That Cabin fever does take it's toll. Good thing I got to crank the bike and do some riding on Sunday.

6 votes to go and this is a done deal... The only thing that could really change the outcome is if something tickled the feathers of the non-voting, read only public and there was all of a sudden a mass move on the polls... Just so they know, no one can see who voted for what, YammerDan cant come after anyone for their votes cause he has nooooo idea who even voted so you dont have to be afraid of him... Go on,, push the button,, experience life in a democracy, ya know ya want to,,, cant you hear that poor unloved RSV sitting there all by itself calling your name???? :stirthepot:

6 votes to go and this is a done deal... The only thing that could really change the outcome is if something tickled the feathers of the non-voting, read only public and there was all of a sudden a mass move on the polls... Just so they know, no one can see who voted for what, YammerDan cant come after anyone for their votes cause he has nooooo idea who even voted so you dont have to be afraid of him... Go on,, push the button,, experience life in a democracy, ya know ya want to,,, cant you hear that poor unloved RSV sitting there all by itself calling your name???? :stirthepot:

Are we putting way to much thought, time and energy into this. Why don't we just ask Yammer what he wants to name his bike. After all, His opinion is the only one that matters in this issue. Just saying:stirthepot:

Since there is only 4 votes left to go and one candidate is ahead by 9...............:rasberry:

Are we putting way to much thought, time and energy into this. Why don't we just ask Yammer what he wants to name his bike. After all, His opinion is the only one that matters in this issue. Just saying:stirthepot:
:big-grin-emoticon:

BUT YA GOTTA ADMIT, IT DID HELP GET US THRU THIS LONG, STUPID WINTER:225:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

And pretty soon we will alllllllllll be riding together, chasing YammerDan on his gorgeous new Gen 2 RSV thru mountains and valleys... Stopping for some fresh cooked fried chicken and ice cream deserts and hearing all about why he named his biked what ever he chooses to name it.... :thumbsup:

Besides,, I love harassing Dan,,, he is just soooooooo harassable..:stirthepot:

But ya gotta remember...Paybacks!!! I usually don't name anything til I get a feel for it but this was (is ) fun and winter is still ttrying to hang on! All joking aside health kept me from getting to know it last fall. I got too much to do. But SPRING is coming and in the spring I will get to know it. And name it. Right now Garage Queen fits pretty good but....The Lone Ranger rode SILVER.. HO OH Silver Away!!! Hey Tonto.......

:big-grin-emoticon:

BUT YA GOTTA ADMIT, IT DID HELP GET US THRU THIS LONG, STUPID WINTER:225:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

And pretty soon we will alllllllllll be riding together, chasing YammerDan on his gorgeous new Gen 2 RSV thru mountains and valleys... Stopping for some fresh cooked fried chicken and ice cream deserts and hearing all about why he named his biked what ever he chooses to name it.... :thumbsup:

Besides,, I love harassing Dan,,, he is just soooooooo harassable..:stirthepot:

You have made the winter go by... somewhat.... I rode my bike to work today..... Did you?

You have made the winter go by... somewhat.... I rode my bike to work today..... Did you?

Gonna be a good while around here Bob,,,, closest I got to riding something today was hopping up on the running board of my buddys front loader while he was moving the 8 foot snow banks over at the end of my driveway:backinmyday: