IGNORED

New knee

dueyk1111

Will be going in for knee replacement surgery on monday the 17th! Mine is wore out! Saw xray of my knee wednesday at doctors office, ain't nothing left in joint. Bone on Bone! Tired of the pain,9:00 monday i go under! Would appreciate any 'n' all prayers! All the prep doc's say i'm in good shape 'n' should'nt have any problems, just never hurt's ta have a few xtra prayers! THanks to all, will get back to all as soon as i can after surgery let ya all know how it went! Look'n forward to been'n able to gett'n on 'n' off the bike better, and gett'n round with less pain all the time, Again THANKS to all!!!!! :2143::thumbsup2::2133:

how exciting to be pain free again. I'm wearing out myself had knee surgery done in Dec. for a torn meniscus and carpel tunnel surgery this coming Thursday . My left hand has been going numb and feels like needles in it all the time now.My wife's tolerance to MY pain is very high but she has reached her limit and I also need to pull the clutch in. Best of everything and it's amazing what they do these days.

Had mine done about 2 years ago. You wont regret it as long as you ignore the pain of therapy.......LOL. Take your oxy's 1/2 hr before therapy and you should be good. Getting to that magical ROM number of 120 is exhilarating........

Good luck

Well, Here it is! Back home from surgury, knee has less pain in it now, than it did afore i went in for surgury, Total knee replacement, had me up stand'n on it that afternoon. Had me walk'n down the hall 75ft 'n' back next day. visiting nurses comes in tomorow to do in home therapy. Therapist at hospital said i needed to slow down 'n' not try to do too much at once , he said i can push therapy to fast also, But really liked my range of motion already. things are look'n' reaql good!!! I want to THANK all who sent prayers my way, that is a great 'n' wonderful power!!!! Really gitt'n' anxious to ride now!!! COME on warmer weather!!!!!!:thumbsup2::2143::2133::Venture: