IGNORED

Can you help ID this "thing" ???

KIC

So my son was brought this "thing" and the guy was wondering what it was. Nobody has been able to identify it. Anybody have an idea what it is ?

I have no further info, not even sure if it is a auto related or anything... :confused24:

thing%25201.jpg

thing%25202.jpg

With the finish on it, it almost looks to be aircraft related.

The tooth shape of the wheel does make it look to be some sort of ratchet.

It looks like something that the big screw slot on the side was used often.

Right now it looks to be a nice paper weight / conversation piece for your desk.

It's a flatulence dissipation subduction motor impeller rotor. Apparently either the highly acidic environment in which it resided caused the dissolution of the housing and mounting brackets or excessively high pressure caused it to separate from it's owner.

Excessive flatulence can cause enormous discomfort and distress, mainly when there are other people around.

:thumbsup2:

Unfortunately, I can't get any more pictures. My son works part time at an auto parts store so it was a one time thing when it was brought in. He took the pictures and sent them to me.

The aircraft part makes sense, just thought I would throw it out there and stimulate the frozen brains of our eastern family... :confused24:

Well I could disclose what it is but then you would have to deal with black helicopters and SUVs following you everywhere, although it may be to late already. Just think of it as "something you don't really want to know about.".

Ride Happy Ride Safe

Well I could disclose what it is but then you would have to deal with black helicopters and SUVs following you everywhere, although it may be to late already. Just think of it as "something you don't really want to know about.".

Ride Happy Ride Safe

We did know what it was, but then they flashed that pen thing in our eyes and ....:shock3:

......What were we talking about ? :confused24: