IGNORED

djh3 and M1A1MECH

1BigDog

Somehow while im not 100% sure, I think these two were instrumental in helping behind the scenes to get my 99 sold . I would just like to thank you guys for your efforts. Sure do wish I could have kept her but it is what it is. Im confident Dave will take care of her while hes piling on the miles. Ill still pop in from time to time here. Who knows.....maybe another bike will show up in the future. Play nice........:smile5:

Jeff

I hated to see you sell the bike, but I know it was the right decision at this time, all I did was to post a link to your add on one of the posts by Dave over on Delphi, I think the bike sold itself once the right person saw it.

Hoping to see you back on two wheels one day, you know when it comes time you may want to consider one of the original (96 to 01) Royal Stars, they sit a bit lower than the Venture, not nearly as heavy and still provide a good deal of comfort and the ergonomics are nearly identical to the Venture as far as riding position. There are a bunch showing up on Craigs list for really reasonable prices now, so they should be very affordable when ever you are ready to get back in the saddle.