IGNORED

Out of respect for the mighty Yamaha Venture...

cowpuc

He only bought it because it had my diamond cut heads on it .

Will we see it in Tennessee in May??:whistling:

"DIAMOND"

Jeff,

It's only a garage queen because Dan wants her to be...

He's sadistic that way...:stickpoke:

A more fitting title for her would be Flagship , as in "the Flagship of VentureRider.org"

If he would have bought a Beemer, "Das Boat" would be a good one:rotf:

sweeter or slower??? "SILVER SPLENDA"??

hmmmmmmmmm,,,, spring must be coming, :fishin: getting better..

I am just amazed at the ribbing that you guy's are giving Dan over the petcock issue..........:stirthepot:......fun to follow though.........:Laugh:.......he has real thick skin and obviously a great sence on humour:clap2:

That's cause YammerDan is a really great guy and a good friend to many people (you can always tell how much a person is loved by the ribbing they get)... Also, although he has slowed down :rotf: some he still :stirthepot: it out pretty good too :rotf:

Besides, deep in his heart he KNOWS that anybody who has been around bikes for any length of time has experienced the "oh man,, I forgot to turn on the gas, hit the kill switch or left the kickstand down" routine...

That's cause YammerDan is a really great guy and a good friend to many people (you can always tell how much a person is loved by the ribbing they get)... Also, although he has slowed down :rotf: some he still :stirthepot: it out pretty good too :rotf:

Besides, deep in his heart he KNOWS that anybody who has been around bikes for any length of time has experienced the "oh man,, I forgot to turn on the gas, hit the kill switch or left the kickstand down" routine...

SLOWED DOWN???:think: "Brown Sugar" ain't gonna like that!!:whistling: Old whats his name might take it....

I am just amazed at the ribbing that you guy's are giving Dan over the petcock issue..........:stirthepot:......fun to follow though.........:Laugh:.......he has real thick skin and obviously a great sence on humour:clap2:

Boat Anchor !!!

That's what Don bought with money he got from Yammer.

Gary

Now I haven't personally met Don (hopefully rectify that this summer sometime) but from what I have read/participated in here on VR I can honestly say,,, if we had a "thick skin award" I would vote to give it to him,,, Yammer would be right up there, as would Wacka Wacka (ooops,, I mean DragonRider) and some others, but that Freebird,, he sure seems to get it from every angle known to man... :whistling:

I guess being truly loved and admired by many many people has its price....:backinmyday:

Hmmmmmm,,, "Boat Anchor",,, not bad Gary,,,, not bad at all:big-grin-emoticon:

oh oh oh,, how bout "Bird Droppings",,, thats usually all thats left when a bird flies the coop..:backinmyday:

Now I haven't personally met Don (hopefully rectify that this summer sometime) but from what I have read/participated in here on VR I can honestly say,,, if we had a "thick skin award" I would vote to give it to him,,, Yammer would be right up there, as would Wacka Wacka (ooops,, I mean DragonRider) and some others, but that Freebird,, he sure seems to get it from every angle known to man... :whistling:

I guess being truly loved and admired by many many people has its price....:backinmyday:

Hmmmmmm,,, "Boat Anchor",,, not bad Gary,,,, not bad at all:big-grin-emoticon:

oh oh oh,, how bout "Bird Droppings",,, thats usually all thats left when a bird flies the coop..:backinmyday:

Might say '2 birds with one stone'

Gary