IGNORED

Good thing Freebird dont...

cowpuc

Charge by the thread responses instead of by the season... I just noticed I have 7 showing, I would go broke...:rotf::rotf:

DragonRider, YammerDan and Bongo are close, but just like on a good ride out on the old 1st Gen,, not close enough :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

I was always marked down in school for talking to much:backinmyday:

Charge by the thread responses instead of by the season... I just noticed I have 7 showing, I would go broke...:rotf::rotf:

DragonRider, YammerDan and Bongo are close, but just like on a good ride out on the old 1st Gen,, not close enough :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

I see you haven't rode much around er behind "Brown Sugar" yet......:stirthepot:

Keep 'em coming, Puc....

You engage the masses.

I see you haven't rode much around er behind "Brown Sugar" yet......:stirthepot:

And Brown Sugar hasnt met the master of horsepower/weight ratio, do what it takes to win - screaming by ya necked as a jay bird rider from Michigan,, yet :stickpoke::moon:

Keep 'em coming, Puc....

You engage the masses.

:big-grin-emoticon:

And Brown Sugar hasnt met the master of horsepower/weight ratio, do what it takes to win - screaming by ya necked as a jay bird rider from Michigan,, yet :stickpoke::moon:

Now that there is a horrible mental picture Puc :yikes::yikes::yikes: person could end up blinded fer life! And I wouldn't recommend it right now... might chip a few things off :smile5:

:big-grin-emoticon:

I've already done a cross town naked ride. You had any practice rookie????:whistling:

13 out of 16 you're slacking....

Edited by Yammer Dan

Hey Bobbie....... think ya stuck on that quote :sign yeah that:

Yea Bongo, your record stuck or something,,,,, sides that stop hi-jackin my thread,, your hurtin my feelings and all that,,, some people got no upbringin I tell ya,,, get em Annie,, ssssssic em... :stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Now that there is a horrible mental picture Puc :yikes::yikes::yikes: person could end up blinded fer life! And I wouldn't recommend it right now... might chip a few things off :smile5:

Dats da point Annie,,, ya take out da eyes - da race is over!!!!:thumbsup2: Dont worry sister, we will forewarn ya so it aint you who's blinded..

Now about chipping things off,,,,,, she's gotta point Dan,,, I think I would rather loose the race than have things chipping off.. :backinmyday:

I've already done a cross town naked ride. You had any practice rookie????:whistling:

Oh yea,,, skipped school back in high school with about 20 of my buddies.. All riding 350 Honda's (couple ol Beezers too).. Hot spring day, all us young bucks gettin stupid, one dare turns into another and pretty soon we're all ripping around with our birthday suits on :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Probably not a good idea nowadays with all the satellite's watching us,,,, I am sure we would be labeled "terrorist" instantly nowadays,,, dont need those problems:no-no-no::no-no-no:

Yea Bongo, your record stuck or something,,,,, sides that stop hi-jackin my thread,, your hurtin my feelings and all that,,, some people got no upbringin I tell ya,,, get em Annie,, ssssssic em... :stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Dats da point Annie,,, ya take out da eyes - da race is over!!!!:thumbsup2: Dont worry sister, we will forewarn ya so it aint you who's blinded..

Now about chipping things off,,,,,, she's gotta point Dan,,, I think I would rather loose the race than have things chipping off.. :backinmyday:

Oh yea,,, skipped school back in high school with about 20 of my buddies.. All riding 350 Honda's (couple ol Beezers too).. Hot spring day, all us young bucks gettin stupid, one dare turns into another and pretty soon we're all ripping around with our birthday suits on :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Probably not a good idea nowadays with all the satellite's watching us,,,, I am sure we would be labeled "terrorist" instantly nowadays,,, dont need those problems:no-no-no::no-no-no:

I rode naked on my 1st gen once, I won't say where, when or why, but, I recall the incident as very intimidating. I imaginged the bike seeming 4 times bigger or maybe me being 4 times smaller. My 1st concern was stubbing my toes if I had to put my feet down suddenly then I realized that stubbing my toes would be the least of my worries.

I remember at one time there used to be a counter that kept track of the top posters on the site, and I can still remember some of the names of the top posters, not all of them but some. In no exact order some of them were.

Skid

DragonRider

YammerDan

Swifty

MuffinMan

SleeperHawk

Black Owl

Freebird...of course

Eck

LAPryor

Wrongway

There were more, but cant remember all, some are gone, some just gone silent. But when that list was up, there was actually an unofficial race to see who could post the most...........

Nope, it aint over and dont see an end to this crazy cold weather, gonna be below freezing all day here in Newnan, by the time I took my grandsons to the bus stop it had dropped to 16 degrees, even so cold in the northern parts of the state some counties were closing the schools because of single digit cold. My wife is down is S.La. at our sons house and they were predicting snow for them..............:doh::doh:........

Must be!! Its a whole 3 degrees out there!! Don't forget your sun screen!!

........... and some of us have a big time difference :big-grin-emoticon:

Yes, some of us are big time different......:stickpoke:

I am looking forward to the day that we will get up to freezing.

-17°F, 45-50mph wind, AND 6 inches of snow coming for the weekend. :snow2:

I like the snow, but this sub zero cold sucks.