IGNORED

Skids Tests at 3PM

Yammer Dan

Its not the distance stopping me now, its me recovering from my surgery, no bike and no long distance travel till I go to the Dr. next week. As for the next Skid In, I will be there, I can almost assure you, especially if I am retired.

But but you have more important matters to worry about. Keep us posted. We got your back.

Why are you letting a little distance stop you from visiting? I hope to have another Skid In before long.

But its such a long trip!!!:duck:

I just looked at mapquest and it is 4 hours one way for me. I would love to come up and have lunch or dinner and a visit. Maybe I could invite Eck to come up and spend the night and we could come up for a visit. Maybe bring our girls. I have never been to that part of WV.

RandyA

Randy, Skid is located fairly close to the interstate, and the area is rich in great mc riding roads. But he has 2 things going for him that make his place absolutely perfect.

1. He has a gigantic garage/barn for working in.:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

2. He lives right next door to DQ!!!!!:dancefool::dancefool:

You got to make the next Skid In. I have made one, and sorry to say I have missed the others but I do plan on going back...............!!!:banana::banana:

I just looked at mapquest and it is 4 hours one way for me. I would love to come up and have lunch or dinner and a visit. Maybe I could invite Eck to come up and spend the night and we could come up for a visit. Maybe bring our girls. I have never been to that part of WV.

RandyA

Well wishes from the ice cold upper mid-west.

Hoping and praying for your successful surgery and recovery.

Even though we have never met we are all part of the VR Family and trust me that says a lot.

We are all pulling for you and the man up stairs surely won't ignore such a bunch of nice guys as us.

God's speed and all the best in your time of need.

I hope to meet you sometime in the not to distant future.

Steve

aka Bubber

we have never been to a "skid in" so we would appreciate you putting another one on. Take that to your dr!

Seriously, Blondie...wishing you the best and sending prayers up. Keep us posted

Don and Patti

Don, I've been tossing around about getting the Ms. Skid to come to your event in May. She loves frog legs and fish..