IGNORED

Life Is Good Again!

bongobobny

There once was a very righteous man who did much good in life. God himself decided to reward this man and told him he could have one wish and it would be granted. The man replied I would love to drive to Hawaii, may I have a bridge from California to Hawaii? God thought about this and finally replied explaining all of the obstacles, hazards and construction issues involved in such a project. He then asked the man to reconsider his wish and perhaps wish for something else. The man thought for a while and then asked could he please be able to understand women! God replied, uhhh, will that be 2 lanes or 4...

Congrats on getting all of your benefits. Too bad about the medical issues you had to have to get it thou. Anyhow good things come to good people and you do deserve what you're getting.

Larry

Yes, good things, good people! Have a great time!

:canada:

T and T

AND thank you for your service Bob! Hate that it took a toll on your health. You surely deserve that extra money in your account. Glad you and Becky agreed on a destination for your vacation.

We love Norwegian Cruise Line...been with them twice, but never Hawaii. Maybe someday...

See you both in May

Patti

Bob, congratulations! Here is a tip for your hotel stay, let them know you are celebrating your anniversary. My wife and I went to Hawaii for our 25th and when I booked our hotels I let them know we were celebrating. At every hotel we were given and upgraded room at no additional cost or some type of gift such as a bottle of champagne or box of chocolates. We were treated like royalty. We've been back several times and if you plan to spend any time on Maui you should see the Warren and Annabelle show in Lahaina.

Dennis