IGNORED

Interesting E-mail

Black Owl

Received this with my E-mail this morning.

Attention Sir/Madam

Please can you furnish me in full details about the standard of your products, I will appreciate it more if you can give me with detail specification.

I am working as an accredited commission agent and I am looking for supplier whose products is of good quality as your products are among the need items which will be purchase in a large quantities.

You can reach me for business opportunities for the supply of your products.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Issah Baba Iddi

Agency Biwadie Gh.Ltd

P. O. Box 28, Accra

Email: agencybiwadieg@yahoo.com

Not sure if I have what he is interested in, but sent the following response.

Sir,

We are a Forensic Consulting Service specializing in Insurance Fraud and other miscellaneous scams.

We collect, analyze and document fraudulent action for presentation to Law Enforcement and Criminal courts.

So, I would say that our product is the development of evidence sufficient to put A## Holes in jail.

If this is what you are looking for, we would be more than willing to provide our service to your Government.

Thank you for your inquiry.....

:15_8_211[1]:

sent the following response.

Sir,

We are a Forensic Consulting Service specializing in Insurance Fraud and other miscellaneous scams.

We collect, analyze and document fraudulent action for presentation to Law Enforcement and Criminal courts.

So, I would say that our product is the development of evidence sufficient to put A## Holes in jail.

If this is what you are looking for, we would be more than willing to provide our service to your Government.

:thumbsup2: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :sign funny post: I'm gonna save that one!

Received this with my E-mail this morning.

Attention Sir/Madam

Please can you furnish me in full details about the standard of your products, I will appreciate it more if you can give me with detail specification.

I am working as an accredited commission agent and I am looking for supplier whose products is of good quality as your products are among the need items which will be purchase in a large quantities.

You can reach me for business opportunities for the supply of your products.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Issah Baba Iddi

Agency Biwadie Gh.Ltd

P. O. Box 28, Accra

Email: agencybiwadieg@yahoo.com

Not sure if I have what he is interested in, but sent the following response.

Sir,

:15_8_211[1]:

What?????? you started another business just for him?????